• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

I am stuck on this challnage and not sure what is wrong. Can anyone share the step by step screenshot? Do we have to do this in classic or lightining? I already spent so much time on this and feeling frustrated 

Thanks
Hello Everyone,

I am stuck on challange 1 and help will be greatly appericiated. Evaluate Lusso’s Org with the Readiness Check, Optimizer, and a Short Pilot
Acting on the recommendations and best practices for rolling out Lightning Experience, run the Lightning Experience Readiness Check for the Lusso Scarpe production org and then analyze the report that's emailed to you. Also run Salesforce Optimizer and review the feedback in the Optimizer Report.

Then kick off a short, fact-finding pilot program. You've identified John Wiseman and Paloma Espinoza as your champions for the pilot and you've trained them on working in the new interface. Now set it up so they can both access Lightning Experience. Don’t change existing profiles in Lusso Scarpe’s org. John still needs access to Salesforce Classic, but limit Paloma to working in Lightning Experience only. For John, use a permission set named LightningExperiencePilotSales. For Paloma, use a permission set named LightningExperiencePilotCommunications.

Don't know how to set it up and run the optimizer. 

Thanks
Hi Everyone,
I am newbee and thought try to take a stab on this superbadge. I need help with the following:

"From Setup in Salesforce Classic, override the account tab with the Accounts Tab Visualforce page, which is included in the superbadge package that you installed earlier."
"Also in Salesforce Classic, add the Destination Success Registration component to the DE Default Home Page layout."
Thanks
  • September 28, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I am newbee and thought try to take a stab on this superbadge. I need help with the following:

"From Setup in Salesforce Classic, override the account tab with the Accounts Tab Visualforce page, which is included in the superbadge package that you installed earlier."
"Also in Salesforce Classic, add the Destination Success Registration component to the DE Default Home Page layout."
Thanks
  • September 28, 2017
Looks like Challenge 7 is not working for me.. I tried with 2 separated Playgrounds from the scratch and it still fails with weird error, even though I think I've done everything right. I have no idea what else I should try.

Error message:
There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: GFXKWRGA. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: BAD_REQUEST: Specify a valid value for the source parameter.
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
  • September 28, 2017
I'm having problems with the Check Challenge on step 6, with regards to the Chatter Group.

I have created the Chatter group and a lightning page to support it. I have been getting this error for the last hour:
User-added image

It's driving me nuts - I've tried everything, even renaming the page. It's quite clearly there.

User-added image

Salesforce is this a bug?