• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I have a change set with an active flow definition included. The flow is called "Create Journals" and it is on version 27 from my Development sandbox.
change set with Flow

When attempted to deploy this change set into another sandbox, I recieve a FlowApplication error email that indicates version 19 of that same flow causing an issue - a new required field does not have a value set. The reason I am deploying this new flow version is to set a value in that required field, which is also being introduced in this same change set. Version 19 is the current active version of that flow in the destination sandbox.
"Flow Details
Flow Name: Create_Journals
Type: Autolaunched Flow
Version: 19

I can't figure out why the apex test classes would be using the latest active version in the sandbox when a newer version is included in the incoming change set, especially when the field being referenced in the error is a new field that is being created through the deployment of this incoming change set
Hello, I have a change set with an active flow definition included. The flow is called "Create Journals" and it is on version 27 from my Development sandbox.
change set with Flow

When attempted to deploy this change set into another sandbox, I recieve a FlowApplication error email that indicates version 19 of that same flow causing an issue - a new required field does not have a value set. The reason I am deploying this new flow version is to set a value in that required field, which is also being introduced in this same change set. Version 19 is the current active version of that flow in the destination sandbox.
"Flow Details
Flow Name: Create_Journals
Type: Autolaunched Flow
Version: 19

I can't figure out why the apex test classes would be using the latest active version in the sandbox when a newer version is included in the incoming change set, especially when the field being referenced in the error is a new field that is being created through the deployment of this incoming change set