• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a visualforce page being used in Lightning. The default Cancel button takes me to the home page of Lightning rather than the record page from where I clicked on the New button. However, it works fine in Classic. Any help would be really appreciated.

I have tried adding following method in the controller, but that didn't help.

public PageReference cancel(){     
        return controller.cancel();
    }

Visualforce Line: 
<apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/>

Thanks,
Chetan
Hi All,
I have a Visualforce page which I want to use in Lightning experience. The page has few lookup fields. Is there a way to embed or code to enable lightning-native lookup fields that will give the ability to not only search for the lookup item but will also give the option to create new lookup record if you want to, like in the image below? There are few lightning lookup components and resources out there but I doubt they give this option. Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks!User-added image
I am new to Salesforce Development. I want to know if there is a way to display name of all records of an affiliated/related object (separated by commas) in one field using Formula field or trigger, etc. I am looking to have something similar to what you see when try to create a new record type (for Contact, say) under Record Types currently available column. Is it possible? My goal is to use that field in a report or list view to display the related record names.
Thanks!
I am new to Salesforce Development. I want to know if there is a way to display name of all records of an affiliated/related object (separated by commas) in one field using Formula field or trigger, etc. I am looking to have something similar to what you see when try to create a new record type (for Contact, say) under Record Types currently available column. Is it possible? My goal is to use that field in a report or list view to display the related record names.
Thanks!
Hi All,

I have created a custom object which has a Master detail relationship with Standard Salesforce Event.I am unable to add the custom object as the related list to the Standard Event object.Please let me know the procedure.

Thanks & Regards,
Harsha BR

Thanks & Regards,
Harsha BR
Unable to delete campaign, even though i am a System administrator. I also have Marketing user check box checked. As soon as i click on delete nothing happens, so campaign is not getting deleted. 

Please help with this issue?

Thanks,
Ameya