• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i have multiple pdf attachments in the notes and attachments related list object with  an email functionality  neither bother about how many attachments i have only one pdf should be attached and sent as an email  ..Please suggest me a code for this ..
compile fine, but now I am ready to move them to production.  I have been researching the basics of writing test classes, but it definitely seems a bit overwhelming in terms of where to begin, etc.  as an example, If i have an apex class (e2), and I am writing a unit Test class for this class, would the name of the test class be public class e2Test (after the @istest keyword)? when i run a test class through the developer console and choose the test class (e2Test) how does it get associated with the actual class e2??  
compile fine, but now I am ready to move them to production.  I have been researching the basics of writing test classes, but it definitely seems a bit overwhelming in terms of where to begin, etc.  as an example, If i have an apex class (e2), and I am writing a unit Test class for this class, would the name of the test class be public class e2Test (after the @istest keyword)? when i run a test class through the developer console and choose the test class (e2Test) how does it get associated with the actual class e2??