• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I've gone through this challenge and have everything set up as I think it should be and I've gotten an error. After much messing about I've searched here and my org is set up exactly as it should be as far as I can tell. I know a lot of people have had the error cause by the required feild and behaviour when a look-up record is deleted, but I've got that sorted and that's not the error I get. I'm getting:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id a000Y00000J7PspQAF; first error: ENTITY_IS_DELETED, entity is deleted: []

I can't figure it out and can find no mention of this error anywhere on the forums.

Can someone please help...I've spent way too long trying to sort this out now.
Hi,

I've gone through this challenge and have everything set up as I think it should be and I've gotten an error. After much messing about I've searched here and my org is set up exactly as it should be as far as I can tell. I know a lot of people have had the error cause by the required feild and behaviour when a look-up record is deleted, but I've got that sorted and that's not the error I get. I'm getting:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id a000Y00000J7PspQAF; first error: ENTITY_IS_DELETED, entity is deleted: []

I can't figure it out and can find no mention of this error anywhere on the forums.

Can someone please help...I've spent way too long trying to sort this out now.