• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I have a question and maybe you can help me. We are trying to customize our login page to add an email for the user to start email to case instead of calling the support desk. Everyday we have a batch that deactivates users with no activities past 30 days. For the reactivation, we would like the user to click on the email 2 case email address that will trigger his reactivation in Salesfore. Anyone has a suggestion on how to add the email just for this type of message?User-added image
I have created a field to mark products on the quote line items as optional because these products should not be added to opportunty line item when synching from the quote. Any one has an idea how to best implement?

Hello.  I am trying to develop a custom login page - right now for just my sandbox environment.  The goal of this would be that I would see my corporate logo during signon instead of the standard salesforce.com login page.

I have developed the page - all looks fine.    Unfortunately, after typing the address, I am still being prompted with the standard Salesforce.com login page - only after logging in does it take me to my custom login page.

I know I am likely missing a pretty fundamental step - but I am confused as to the next best way to get this working.

Thanks in advance.