• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have used the lightning:actionOverride implement with arua components to replace the standard action on standard buttons for objects (eg. Object Manager --> Object --> Buttons, Links, and Actions --> Edit the "New" button).  I am migrating to LWC but cannot find the equivalient for lightning:actionOverride.
I am using the lightning:fileUpload component and have been successful in changing it's appearance to look similar to the following: 

User-added image

When the user clicks on the image they are able to take a picture and upload it successfully.  I was able to accomplish the look of this fileUpload component by changing the .css as:

.THIS .slds-file-selector__body {
    background-image: url(/resource/open_bite_right);
    height: 84px;
    width: 84px; 
}

My problem is that I have a dozen other fileUpload components that each have a different background image.  Without creating a dozen aura:components is there another way to dynamically change the background image?

The issue I am having is that the slds-file-selector__body class is buried within the inputFile component.  Changing the class on the inputFile component itself is no good because that only changes the class of the parent component.

My desire is to have a single aura:component that includes this lightning:fileInput component, and then set attributes on the component to change its look and functionality.  My only limitation at this point is being able to somehow get to the slds-file-selector__body within the fileInput component and dynamically change its background.
I am using the lightning:fileUpload component and have been successful in changing it's appearance to look similar to the following: 

User-added image

When the user clicks on the image they are able to take a picture and upload it successfully.  I was able to accomplish the look of this fileUpload component by changing the .css as:

.THIS .slds-file-selector__body {
    background-image: url(/resource/open_bite_right);
    height: 84px;
    width: 84px; 
}

My problem is that I have a dozen other fileUpload components that each have a different background image.  Without creating a dozen aura:components is there another way to dynamically change the background image?

The issue I am having is that the slds-file-selector__body class is buried within the inputFile component.  Changing the class on the inputFile component itself is no good because that only changes the class of the parent component.

My desire is to have a single aura:component that includes this lightning:fileInput component, and then set attributes on the component to change its look and functionality.  My only limitation at this point is being able to somehow get to the slds-file-selector__body within the fileInput component and dynamically change its background.

The CMS connect feature caters the HTML fragments/components movement from a CMS platform source.

The issue I am facing is that CMS source provides Wordpress as a standard option, but Wordpress only supports PHP components and I got an error when trying to include the Header and Footer PHP components via CMS connect.

Kindly assist if anyone knows a workaround.