• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I have created an api integration in salesforce. From client's website a request will send to Salesforce in form of JSON. This will create record in Salesforce. Sometimes multiple requests are sending. This is causing duplicates. I don't have option to control from Client's website. Can you please tell do we have control in salesforce ??
Actual problem is there is some delay is insert operation. Due to this existing record checking is not performing. Hence duplication is causing.
Thanks
Hi

I'm trying to open my update record in new tab from my vf page. So here is my code. Im taking record id from autolaunch flow, and passing in the vf page. while run my flow it doesn't calling my Vf page or controller. Please can anyone help me.

Page:
<apex:page Controller="leadflow" TabStyle="lead">
<flow:interview name="autolaunch_flow" interview="{!myflow}" finishlocation="{!LID}" />
</apex:page>

Controller:
public class leadflow{
public Flow.Interview.autolaunch_flow myFlow { get; set; }
public String getmyID() {
if (myFlow==null) return '';
else 
return myFlow.leadId;
}

public PageReference getLID(){
PageReference p = new PageReference(getmyID());
p.setRedirect(true);
return p;
}

}
Hi

Can anyone say how to add button on utility bar??
And is this possible to add flow on it?
In layout i need to show id in lookup field instead of name. The id should be the link to the lead. Is this possible. Can anyone solve this question please..
I'm having trouble passing picklist values & currency values from one flow to another flow to create new record. I'm getting 'the (create_record) element in your flow has validation error' message. So please tell me how to pass the picklist values and get into another flow.
The flow should call apex class to create new record. The field values are given in flow screen, the class should get the values to create record. I'm having trouble in passing the flow variable to class. How to use the flow input values in apex class. Can anyone help me out in this please.
Hi

Can anyone say how to add button on utility bar??
And is this possible to add flow on it?
The flow should call apex class to create new record. The field values are given in flow screen, the class should get the values to create record. I'm having trouble in passing the flow variable to class. How to use the flow input values in apex class. Can anyone help me out in this please.