• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am fetching Standard Report in Apex class using Page reference and sending email to users having Report as excel in attachment . 
I am getting the Report in standard format . But is there any way to exclude the header and footer from the report . Please check the attached file for reference. How can I exclude row 1-14 and Grand Total records from Report.User-added imageUser-added image
Hi,
Is there a way to download my vf page in files. As of now , my vf page is getting download on my system as excel. But I want it to download it into files on page load itself.I dont want any manual intervention for this . How can we achieve this?
Hi,

I have a user with Consulting-Sr.manager as profile. I have given all the access permission that a User should need and able to run and schedule reports. Still I am getting warning message as below;
However I tried giving access to "Manage Public Reports" permission , then the issue is resolved . But problem is the User got the rights to modify other public reports as well which I dont need. He should be able to have access only to his reports. Please suggest

User-added image
Hi,
I have built a vf page that contains some dynamic columns . I want to send this report in mail but in excel format . This mail will be scheduled weekly. 
I have refered certain blogs but then , the records are queried from database and then it is send. I want the vf page itself as it is but in excel format to be send as an attachment in mail. Please help!!

Hi ,

There is a hyperlink formula field taht refers to a objects Id . I am trying to create a html email template that contains subject stating the hyperlink field . In email body , I am able to see that partuclar field correctly but on subject however its not poulating.

Output that I am getting is :   <a href="/a0N2C000000XFs7" target="_blank">18K-018</a> - Status Completed
Expected Output is : 18K-018-Status Completed.
Please let me know hoe to achieve this.

Hi All,

Problem :
I am trying to diaplay all the opportunity records in vf page. The records are more than 10000. 
Also I have set readOnly=true on vf page. The collection size increased from 1000 to 10000 but still I am not able to display.

What I did :
I queried the opportunity records and stored in a list and used datatable to populate that list on vf page.
I also tried using StandardSetController and used pagination . But then I faced issue of "
Too many query locator rows: 10003 " .I know its the limitation.

Please help me to achieve this scenario.Any workaround for this ???

for (Account_Partners__c pr: listPartner) {
            if (pr.Partner__c == parentId) {
                pr.Partner__c.addError(System.Label.Account_Partner_Error);
                return pageRef;
            } else if (pr.Partner__c != null) {
                pr.Account_Name__c = parentId;

}
            partners_list.add(pr);
Hi,

I have a user with Consulting-Sr.manager as profile. I have given all the access permission that a User should need and able to run and schedule reports. Still I am getting warning message as below;
However I tried giving access to "Manage Public Reports" permission , then the issue is resolved . But problem is the User got the rights to modify other public reports as well which I dont need. He should be able to have access only to his reports. Please suggest

User-added image
Hi,
I have built a vf page that contains some dynamic columns . I want to send this report in mail but in excel format . This mail will be scheduled weekly. 
I have refered certain blogs but then , the records are queried from database and then it is send. I want the vf page itself as it is but in excel format to be send as an attachment in mail. Please help!!

Hi ,

There is a hyperlink formula field taht refers to a objects Id . I am trying to create a html email template that contains subject stating the hyperlink field . In email body , I am able to see that partuclar field correctly but on subject however its not poulating.

Output that I am getting is :   <a href="/a0N2C000000XFs7" target="_blank">18K-018</a> - Status Completed
Expected Output is : 18K-018-Status Completed.
Please let me know hoe to achieve this.

Hi All,

Problem :
I am trying to diaplay all the opportunity records in vf page. The records are more than 10000. 
Also I have set readOnly=true on vf page. The collection size increased from 1000 to 10000 but still I am not able to display.

What I did :
I queried the opportunity records and stored in a list and used datatable to populate that list on vf page.
I also tried using StandardSetController and used pagination . But then I faced issue of "
Too many query locator rows: 10003 " .I know its the limitation.

Please help me to achieve this scenario.Any workaround for this ???