• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys

We are implementing SSO from salesforce to 365. Most of our users will log into Salsforce and then to 365, but there is a group of workers that do not have SF user and needs to log in to 365 with thier 365 username and password.
The thing is, when enabled on the 365 side, the SSO wont let anyone to log in with 365 username and password - once it recogniz the domain name in the 365 usename, it prompts salesforce page with "error: unable to resolve request into a Service Provider".
The developer working on this told me that once SSO allowd and acticvated for a *domain* in 365 side, all the users must log in to 365 using SSO.
It's kind of weird and against my common sense - Is that righ? When SSO anabled on 365 no other way to log in other than from salesforce, using the SSO? Cant a user use his 365 username and password to log into 365?
Your kind answer will be highly appreciated.
Thanks!
Hi all!
I'm trying to deploy a class and it's test class from sandbox.
Class B17 stands on 75% coverage, and tests runs perfectly in console. Class B17Test is the test class. I made an outbound change set that holds BOTH classes.
When deploying in production, i choose Run specified tests and mentioning only B17Test class.  It fails over "Code Coverage Error" - only 5% is covered.
How can it be if i have 75% in sandbox? And what should i do to successfully deploy the classes?

It IS my firs Class deployment, so any help would be MUCH appreciated! :)
HI all
I need to perform a search for a record id of a custom object, but NOT by the record Name.
Example - My custom object is Emploees, and i need to find the desired emplee record ID (to insert in a lookup field) by emplee_id__c.
I would use VLOOKUP, but in my case emplee_id__c is not the Name field so VLOOKUP wont help.
Maybe an Apex Class Called by a Process Builder that select id... from.. where ..... = emplee_id__c?
Any Chance for a code example?
Thanks in advanced!
Hi Experts!
I would like to create a JS button under Account object,
that will show (if exsits) an attachment from the account named " photo.* " (all suffix are valid).
It can both show it as a popup window or as a hyperlink into the attachment page.
Any ideas? 
Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi all!
I'm trying to deploy a class and it's test class from sandbox.
Class B17 stands on 75% coverage, and tests runs perfectly in console. Class B17Test is the test class. I made an outbound change set that holds BOTH classes.
When deploying in production, i choose Run specified tests and mentioning only B17Test class.  It fails over "Code Coverage Error" - only 5% is covered.
How can it be if i have 75% in sandbox? And what should i do to successfully deploy the classes?

It IS my firs Class deployment, so any help would be MUCH appreciated! :)
HI all
I need to perform a search for a record id of a custom object, but NOT by the record Name.
Example - My custom object is Emploees, and i need to find the desired emplee record ID (to insert in a lookup field) by emplee_id__c.
I would use VLOOKUP, but in my case emplee_id__c is not the Name field so VLOOKUP wont help.
Maybe an Apex Class Called by a Process Builder that select id... from.. where ..... = emplee_id__c?
Any Chance for a code example?
Thanks in advanced!
Hi Experts!
I would like to create a JS button under Account object,
that will show (if exsits) an attachment from the account named " photo.* " (all suffix are valid).
It can both show it as a popup window or as a hyperlink into the attachment page.
Any ideas? 
Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi,

I want to display an image from attached file on vf page.

//vf

<apex:page standardController="stdCust_obj__c" extensions="displayImageExtension">
<table><tr>
<td><h1>Photo:</h1></td>
<td>
<apex:image url="/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=file.Id"/>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</apex:page>

//apex

public class displayImageExtension {

private id StCustId;
List<Attachment> file;

public displayImageExtension(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {
this.StCustId = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id');
}

public List<Attachment> getfile(){

file=[Select Id,Name,LastModifiedDate from attachment where ParentId=:StCustId];
return file; 
}

}

Thanks in advance.

• July 20, 2013