• 5 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have built a "supplier/product by Zipcode" model previously but adding a zipcode related list to account. Its kind of brute force but it does work.
I am now needing to build another one but with an additional dimension...  Account parent, Service Offered child and child of that is Zip Code. i.e. Partners offer certain services to certain zip codes(may be different for each service).  This needs to be more generic than something like territory since it will be both a REST service AND a lookup from Case for partner assignment and maybe Lead.

I am wondering if anyone has solved this more elegantly....
I am trying to deploy my first change set.  When performing a Validation of the Inbound Change Set, I receive an Apex test error.  I don't know how to read / correct this error.  I would appreciate any assistance.  I have attached screenshots of the Apex Class and the Apex Test error message.

Thanks in advance,
Christina

User-added image

User-added image
Is there any JS API which would give me all the details( at least subject, description) of a case when I provide the Case Number?
I have built a "supplier/product by Zipcode" model previously but adding a zipcode related list to account. Its kind of brute force but it does work.
I am now needing to build another one but with an additional dimension...  Account parent, Service Offered child and child of that is Zip Code. i.e. Partners offer certain services to certain zip codes(may be different for each service).  This needs to be more generic than something like territory since it will be both a REST service AND a lookup from Case for partner assignment and maybe Lead.

I am wondering if anyone has solved this more elegantly....