• Tekslate

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

i am strungeling with a custom "create"-Button. I want to select a recordtype and submit a parameter to prefill a field. Selecting a recordtype works, but submitting a value does not.

Can anyone give me an advice? I was looking around the web and tried some suggestions but nothing helps. 

Important: i am on Lightning!

My code:
var newTestpoint = $('<a href="/a0B/e?&ent=Warengruppen_Struktur__c&CF00N0O00000AfEAi='+node.title+'&CF00N0O00000AfEAi_lkid='+node.key+'"> neuer Endpunkt | </a>');
                    $nodeSpan.append(newTestpoint);

thanks
Peter
Hello,

i am strungeling with a custom "create"-Button. I want to select a recordtype and submit a parameter to prefill a field. Selecting a recordtype works, but submitting a value does not.

Can anyone give me an advice? I was looking around the web and tried some suggestions but nothing helps. 

Important: i am on Lightning!

My code:
var newTestpoint = $('<a href="/a0B/e?&ent=Warengruppen_Struktur__c&CF00N0O00000AfEAi='+node.title+'&CF00N0O00000AfEAi_lkid='+node.key+'"> neuer Endpunkt | </a>');
                    $nodeSpan.append(newTestpoint);

thanks
Peter
I'm getting the following error when checking the hands-on Global Quick Action challenge:

"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: SAKVUFFZ. Error: Restforce::UnauthorizedError. Message: INVALID_SESSION_ID: Session expired or invalid"

​Any ideas what might be causing this?