• Member since 2017
  • Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer. I have set up 3 Process Builder Processes to send out email to contacts. The first process sends an email when a contact's membership is 30 days out from expiration. The second Process Builder process send an email when the contacts membership is 14 days out from expiring, and the third Process Builder process is set to send an email one day after the contacts membership expires. But if the first email goes out at 30 days prior and the contact responds we don't want the 2nd or 3rd emails to go out, and if they don't respond then we want the 14 day notice to go out, and of course if the 14 day notice goes out and the contact responds then the last email in the chain should not go out. 

So the issue is, is there a way when and if the contact responds for me to check a box or create a Process or Workflow rule to cancel the other emails in the chain from being sent?
Hello,

As i created a vf page with extensions,now i want to set this vf page to the new Record type,what actions should i do for this functionality.
 I have tried this but its not working....

Vf page
====
<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" extensions="opportunityinsert" docType="html-5.0">
    <apex:form rendered="{!(RecordType2)}">
        <apex:detail />
        <apex:sectionHeader title="Opportunity Edit" subtitle="New Opportunity" help="https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?err=1&id=opportunities.htm&type=5"/>
        <apex:pageBlock title="Opportunity Edit" mode="edit">
            <apex:pageMessages ></apex:pageMessages>

in class
=====
public class opportunityinsert {
    public boolean RecordType2  {set;get;}
//in constructor:
RecordType2  =true;

}
I am not finding a way to solve this issue. I am trying to write a trigger that will populate a contact lookup field with a specific contact. I am struggling to figure out how to code the specific contact into the trigger. WHEN i say a specific contact I mean 1 contact record. SO I want the contact Kris Webster to fill the field Project_Manager__c on the campaign object when a new campaign record is created.. IS THIS POSSIBLE? would I need to build a SOQL of contcats first or what?? I cant seem to find an answer anywhere.. 

Here is what I have so far. 
trigger CampaignTrigger on Campaign (after insert) {

for(Campaign camp:Trigger.New){
		if(camp.Project_Manager__c == null)
		camp.Project_Manager__c = WHAT DO I PUT HERE?? THE USERS ID? 
	}

}