• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello:

Manage Chatter Unit: create a Customer Support Group for Edge Communications and add Fumiko Suzuki and Aaron Hartzier. 

I've added those two users and made them members.  I get the error: 
Did not find Aaron Hartzler and/or Fumiko Suzuki as member of the 'Edge Communications Customer Support' chatter group.  Any ideas how to get this to work?

Screenshot: 
User-added image

I'm working on this unit: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/business_process_automation/units/flow

There's a "Designing a Flow" section about halfway down where they walk you through the creation of "quick account" flow.

Flow automatically prompts user to enter name (text field) and phone (number field) to create an account.

I created the flow and then tested it.  Phone field caused issues in testing:

(1) Phone formatting is not allowed in number field.  So I couldn't enter my test phone number as 512-123-4567.  When I try this I'm told "Error: Invalid number"
(2) So I entered number as 5121234567 in flow.  This allowed me to sucessuflly create and account.
(3) I checked to see if the account was created sucessfully.  It was created but the phone number is displayed as 5,121,234,567.

How do I get phone numbers to appear properly? e.g. 512-123-4567 or (512) 123-4567