• Salesforce 'Consultant-Developer-Admin'
  • LTI

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can you please help me know which is best for Salesforce development and also for source control?

I think Eclipse Force.com IDE is kind of traditional and being used for a long time now. This IDE also officially supported by Salesforce.com and is widely used by developer community. And It is very strongly coupled with gits for source controlled.

But i do not make out best among all ( Eclipse Force.com Vs Mavensmate Vs Visual Studio Code Vs Developer Console )

Heard that Visual Studio Code is just for Scratch org right now. So is it best to try this for developement and source control?
Hi Admins!

Can anyone please help me clear my understanding here on OWD?

There is a Position custom object and below are the object level permissions set at (Profile/Permission set) level for it.

Recruiter Profile - Read,Create,Edit
Hiring Manager Permission set - Read,Create,Edit*
Interviewer Permission set - Read (No access to Max Pay and Min pay field )
Standard Employee Profile - Read (No access to Max Pay and Min pay field )

It has been mentioned that OWD setting will be Public Read-only considering most restricted profile as Standard Employee profile users.

But i have question and confusion, why we do not have Position OWD set as Public Read/Write because i think we already have restricted access to Position object records at Profile and Permission set level.

User-added image
Hi,

Can we make (an exact) clone of Standard Object? How easy it is?

Thanks,
Pankaj Kathar
Can anyone please help me know how why i am getting above error while i am logging into my salesforce Org?  Also i think it is because i tried successive failed login attempts
Hi

How to identify which is the Primary and which is a Secondary Master Detail relationship for a junction object?

Thanks,
Pankaj Kathar
Can we migrate meta-deta and also transactional data between two orgs which are on different editions? Mainly between Enterprise edition org and unlimited edition org.

How to achieve this and what could be the limitations?

We are trying to cut down our client's expenses and want our developers to work on Enterprise edition while real user will work on unlimited edition.

Is there any other alternative to cut down expenses for the project where developers are engaged?

HI all,

I have cleraed the all 4 superbade which are requied for PD2 and also compleated the PD2 mutiplechoice exam,but still wont recived the email to inergate the trailhed account and webassor account, do i need to take follow with anyone or it take time from salesforce to identify same ? any one have experience with same.... 

Hi,

Can we make (an exact) clone of Standard Object? How easy it is?

Thanks,
Pankaj Kathar
Hi,
I am planing to take pd2 certification. I came to know that pd1 is mandatory for pd2. 

I want to know that how to take pd1 certification also do we need to complete any other certification for pd1?
Can anyone please help me know how why i am getting above error while i am logging into my salesforce Org?  Also i think it is because i tried successive failed login attempts
Hi

How to identify which is the Primary and which is a Secondary Master Detail relationship for a junction object?

Thanks,
Pankaj Kathar
Can we migrate meta-deta and also transactional data between two orgs which are on different editions? Mainly between Enterprise edition org and unlimited edition org.

How to achieve this and what could be the limitations?

We are trying to cut down our client's expenses and want our developers to work on Enterprise edition while real user will work on unlimited edition.

Is there any other alternative to cut down expenses for the project where developers are engaged?

Both approaches have its pros and cons. What do you prefer and why ?