• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
User-added image

getting this error from past two days.. Plzz help me guyz...

Hello !

It would be great if you could confirm these 2 answers for me please!! As they just get me confused! 

1)Which deployment tools will you use to deploy metadata from one organization to another organization?

Force.com IDE
 Change sets
 Unmanaged Packages

2) Which deployment tools will you use to migrate metadata to 2 different production orgs?

Force.com Migration Tool 
Force.com IDE 
Unmanaged package

After looking at the documents, I belive the answer to question 1 is Change sets, but on the online quiz I am taking it gives me the answer as Force.com IDE.  Can someone please clarify this for me?

Also, as for number 2 all tools could be used to migrate metadata to 2 different production orgs, but which would be preferable, or all need to be used in conjunction ? 

Thank you!!!

Hello All,

Having issue with camping Lightning component.

I have created Lightning componet saying 'camping' but I then deleted it (using File Delete) but still I see it is there in Lightning components (when I opened in classic from quick finder using Lightning components). The problem is now I am not seeing in File open to open it and when I am trying to create a new camping it says the name camping is already defined.

Please help me.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Ravi Gadi.
Hi, I am having trouble with the "Attributes and Expressions" module from trailhead.

Here is the challenge:
Create a Lightning Component to display a single item for your packing list.
  • Create a component called campingListItem that displays the name (ui:outputText) and the three custom fields using the appropriate output components.
  • Add an attribute named 'item' for type Camping_Item__c.
I created an component named campingListItem and this is the code:
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item" type="<my_domain>__Camping_Item__c"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Packed__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency  value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Price__c}"/>
    <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Quantity__c}"/>
</aura:component>

The error that I am getting is: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The packingListItem Lightning Component's attribute tag doesn't exist or its attributes are not set correctly."

With this, I tried to create another component, with the name "packingListItem", but It didn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
I cannot for the life of me, figure out what could be wrong with my campingList component markup for the "Create a Simple Camping List Lightning Component" challenge.  This is the markup for campingList.cmp:

<aura:component>
     <ul>
        <li>Bug Spray</li>
        <li>Bear Repellant</li>
        <li>Goat Food</li>
    </ul>
 </aura:component>

Please help me figure out why I am getting the error.  Thank you, Susan