• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to create a popup alert or toast message on Account object that is triggered when the related contacts (related list)  gets updated.  
How to navigate to record create page with default field values.
e.g. contact create page qith default account id and any other lookup fields(from lookup field in account to lookup field in contact) using lightning:navigation
sforece.one.navigatetourl  not working in lightning when used with sforce.one.createrecord .on Cancel button click
its returning blank page.
Hi Team,
In an opportunity in Lightning, when we click in stage bar on "Closed" stage, then click on "Select closed stage", the system opens a popup asking which Stage user wants to select : Closed won, Closed lost, Cancelled.
But in our implementation, we have a field "Reason for Lost/Cancel", with a validation rule.
We did not find any solution to add this custom field "Reason for Lost/Cancel" in the popup. So user is blocked. He must cancel the update, and use the "Modify" button to set the closed stage and the related reason.
This means that user cannot use the stage bar to set Closed status.
It would be great if SalesForce allows us to add a custom field in the "Select closed stage" popup.
Hi Team,
In an opportunity in Lightning, when we click in stage bar on "Closed" stage, then click on "Select closed stage", the system opens a popup asking which Stage user wants to select : Closed won, Closed lost, Cancelled. User-added image But in our implement
How to navigate to record create page with default field values.
e.g. contact create page qith default account id and any other lookup fields(from lookup field in account to lookup field in contact) using lightning:navigation
I need to create a popup alert on Account object that is triggered when the related contacts (related list) need to be updated.  So I want to look at a custom date field in Contact "Last_Verified__c" and if it is blank or older than 2 years this should trigger the popup on the Account to recommend updating the contacts.

I can figure out the visualforce page, but I'm still new to Apex (I've only got about 3 triggers so far) and this one feels a little complicated.  Can anyone help get me started on the Apex Class?

Thanks!