• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
So I'm trying to create a second generation package that contains a report and that is all it contains (with it's report folder definition of course). When I run the version:create command then I get an error back in the form of:

<ReportFolder>/<ReportName>: filterlanguage: Invalid value specified: 1.

Where <ReportFolder> is the report's folder and <ReportName> is the report's name. I've tried this with several kinds of reports and with Translation Workbench on and off in the DevHub org as well as the default scratch org. This just doesn't seem to work. Has anyone else had success in building a 2nd gen package (Unlocked) with any kind of a report and NOT gotten this maddening error message?
So I'm trying to create a second generation package that contains a report and that is all it contains (with it's report folder definition of course). When I run the version:create command then I get an error back in the form of:

<ReportFolder>/<ReportName>: filterlanguage: Invalid value specified: 1.

Where <ReportFolder> is the report's folder and <ReportName> is the report's name. I've tried this with several kinds of reports and with Translation Workbench on and off in the DevHub org as well as the default scratch org. This just doesn't seem to work. Has anyone else had success in building a 2nd gen package (Unlocked) with any kind of a report and NOT gotten this maddening error message?
<!--campingListItem.cmp-->
<aura:component >
	<aura:attribute name="item" type="Camping_Item__c" required="true"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}" />
	<ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.Packed__c}" />
	<ui:outputCurrency value="{!v.item.Price__c}" />
	<ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.Quantity__c}" />
	<ui:button label="Packed!" press="{!c.packItem}"/>

</aura:component>
<!--campingListController.js-->
({
	packItem : function(component, event, helper) {