• 30 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How do I implement the screen flow lookup for a contact? When I've tried, nothing loads. I don't get an error message. I am unable to search at all like it's stuck loading something. 

Here's my setup:

Lookup information filled out

Here's it doing nothing lol. No error, just forever loads

Does this work for searching all contacts?
Hello Everyone,

I have a requirement where I need to extract the data model to excel. I am having challenge to do it manually as our org has lot of fields and nearly 700 objects. I tried to install appexchange but it is not allowing me to install in our org. Appreciate if anyone help me on this.
Thanks
How do I implement the screen flow lookup for a contact? When I've tried, nothing loads. I don't get an error message. I am unable to search at all like it's stuck loading something. 

Here's my setup:

Lookup information filled out

Here's it doing nothing lol. No error, just forever loads

Does this work for searching all contacts?
Hi everyone,

I need to create a validation rule: Deal__c.Status__c record can be created only with Status__c = Open.
Also, I need to make a formula: formula should display small photo of car type if Type__c selected and isValidForRent is true. In other case show default text instead - no car available.

I really struggle with this. The way I thought it should be made with valid rule is to use ISNEW() and with formula, I tried: 
IF(
    AND(
        NOT(ISBLANK(Type__c)),
        isValidForRent = true
    ),
    IMAGE(image_url, alternate_text),
    "No car available"
)
but it didn't work

Please, help!