• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Permission Set 'Temporary Account Edit' is not referenced in the flow 'Accounts Temp Access'. Check the instructions.

Create a flow that activates a session-based permission set
Before You Start
If you haven’t already done so, complete the challenges in the previous unit in this module before attempting this challenge. Otherwise, this challenge doesn't pass.
Challenge Requirements
You have a session-based permission set that you’d like to activate, but you don’t code. Create a flow that activates a permission set named Temporary Account Edit. Make sure Lynda Herman can run the flow by enabling the Manage Force.com Flow permission on the Read Only Clone profile.
In the Read Only Clone profile you created in the previous unit's challenge, enable the Manage Force.com Flow permission
Create a flow
Flow name: Accounts Temp Access
Make sure the flow references a session-based permission set named Temporary Account Edit as an input
Type: Flow
Activate the flow

I'm stuck on this trailhead. "Activate Session-Based Permission Sets Without Code"

I believe I did everything correctly.  I get "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Permission Set 'Temporary Account Edit' is not referenced in the flow 'Accounts Temp Access'. Check the instructions"

I can run the flow successfully, and I can confirm via setup audit trail that the permission set activation occured.
User-added image
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually, this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PGHBFJOE

above error am getting while completing the "Session-Based Permission Sets and Security
Activate Session-Based Permission Sets Without Code"  challenge
I receive this error when I check my challenge.

User-added image
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An account with a related opportunity did not calculate the correct potential value.

The task was to Create a rollup summary field that determines the potential value of the opportunities associated with an account.
Add a custom field to the standard account object that provides a rollup summary of the total expected revenue from all related opportunities.The rollup summary field should be labeled 'Potential Value' and have the Field Name of 'Potential_Value'. The resulting API name should be 'Potential_Value__c'.
The rollup summary should calculate the total expected revenue of all the opportunities related to the account.

Here is a snap shot of my work. Any suggestions as to why this is failing?

User-added image

Thanks,
Darren