• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a VF that uses the "sforce.console.isInConsole()" and changes the behaviour of Page in console. Its working fine in classic but its returning "False" in Lightning console. I triied but i didnt get any related info.
Can any one help me to resolve the issue
Hi Guys,
I want to display the VF page block sections as tabs in edit page of case object in lightning and when you click the next button it goes to next tab and finally it should have the submit and submit the case.
I tried with lightning flow but im not able to display each screen as tabs.
Can we do this with configuration or I should go with custom component?
 Can any one suggest me how can I achieve this?
Appreciate your help.
I did all the changes that are suggested by below link.
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=networks_seo.htm&type=5
Im able to verify the my community site in google/webmaster but when i search the article in google, its giving the result when i search with the exact name that is there in xml file. Im not getting search result when i search with the related name.
Exact name of article that is available in mxl fileSearch result when i search with the related namexml filesearch result with quotes
Can anyone suggest me, what am i missing???
thanks  
We have a community and its having public access. we are trying to make the this site content as google searchable.  I have tried all the ways to verify the site by Google Console 
1. Using Meta data Tag
2. DNS 
3. HTML file 
4. Writing new VF page for Heager as 
<apex:page applyHtmlTag="false" applyBodyTag="false" showHeader="false">
<html>
<head> <meta name="google-site-verification" content="6gVRigIo4j09qSdIjONNEogH1YCIxxxfFITHPbZWnqM" />
<title> My title </title>
</head>
 </html>
</apex:page>

But still Im not able to verify my site in google web master tool.
Can any one help me to get my site verified by Google.
Appriciate your help.

Thanks
Nagesh
We have a community and its having public access. we are trying to make the this site content as google searchable.  I have tried all the ways to verify the site by Google Console 
1. Using Meta data Tag
2. DNS 
3. HTML file 
4. Writing new VF page for Heager as 
<apex:page applyHtmlTag="false" applyBodyTag="false" showHeader="false">
<html>
<head> <meta name="google-site-verification" content="6gVRigIo4j09qSdIjONNEogH1YCIxxxfFITHPbZWnqM" />
<title> My title </title>
</head>
 </html>
</apex:page>

But still Im not able to verify my site in google web master tool.
Can any one help me to get my site verified by Google.
Appriciate your help.

Thanks
Nagesh
I have a VF that uses the "sforce.console.isInConsole()" and changes the behaviour of Page in console. Its working fine in classic but its returning "False" in Lightning console. I triied but i didnt get any related info.
Can any one help me to resolve the issue