• 59 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have tried, and tried and tried again over and over to make Process Builder work with the simpleist of logic and it always fails and has errors.  One example of a Process Builder fix that I'm trying to implement is to create notifications if a Lead has gone 24 hours without being opened by its Owner.  There is that handy field called "Unread by Owner" that Process Builder can "kinda" see, it calls is "IsUnreadbyOwner", I think that these are the same field (they are both boolean for example) but they have slightly different names.  I haven't had any luck and have a deluge of Flow report error messages emails for nearly every possible thing that one can attempt to do with this under the sun.  

Has anyone had any luck with Process Builder?  It seems that either it doesn't understand basic logic that would work in any other code or scripting language, or it is incredibly buggy and unreliable.  Could it just be me?
We use DataLoader to load orders into our system.  we have ran into issue when we load high volumes (more than around 10,000 at a time) that Dataloader times out without any indication.  There are no errors in the error file.  Is there a way to configure to send an e-mail if it times out?  

We are not using a batch process at this time, just the dataloader app supplied with SalesForce.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Dan
Hi,
We are having a account with USD currency and the opportunities with the multicurrency one with EUR and GBP. We created a field called in Opportunity to display the total amount total spend (number) using trigger.

How does total spend (number) field take the dated exchange rate?

Can anyon please advice on this issue?
Thanks,
Selva

Hi All,

I have a scenario where I need to have an account to havev only one opportunity created per day.
Can anybody provide me with the best configuration solution for this.
Hi, How to get order object status custom pick list values in Metadata for deploy.

I have a process builder that creates a case when a certain object record is created. I have a field on the case that I want to use to reference this newly created object record. How can I update this field so it references the record that the case was just created for using process builder?
Hi Everyone,

I tried to Export the Records from Account object. I have many account records, but only 3 are able to extract.
I applied the filter condtion and then also tried, still same only same 3 records. Couldnayone please guide me what are the things need to be take care while extracting data.
Hi All,

How to query the junction object records?

Regards,
VSK98
  • April 03, 2018
Hello Guys,

I have 4 objects A,B,C,D ..my requirement is on D object i want to show A+B-C..Can you tell me how to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance,
Smitha
Hi There,

I need to setup a Quick Action on a custom object, which should ask user for an Amount to be Deposited/Credited, and accordingly Current Balance should get updated. Could you please help me setup such scenario?
Let me know in case you need any additional information for it.
How to assign Page Layouts to particular user or profile dynamically by using Apex 
I have tried, and tried and tried again over and over to make Process Builder work with the simpleist of logic and it always fails and has errors.  One example of a Process Builder fix that I'm trying to implement is to create notifications if a Lead has gone 24 hours without being opened by its Owner.  There is that handy field called "Unread by Owner" that Process Builder can "kinda" see, it calls is "IsUnreadbyOwner", I think that these are the same field (they are both boolean for example) but they have slightly different names.  I haven't had any luck and have a deluge of Flow report error messages emails for nearly every possible thing that one can attempt to do with this under the sun.  

Has anyone had any luck with Process Builder?  It seems that either it doesn't understand basic logic that would work in any other code or scripting language, or it is incredibly buggy and unreliable.  Could it just be me?
We use DataLoader to load orders into our system.  we have ran into issue when we load high volumes (more than around 10,000 at a time) that Dataloader times out without any indication.  There are no errors in the error file.  Is there a way to configure to send an e-mail if it times out?  

We are not using a batch process at this time, just the dataloader app supplied with SalesForce.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Dan
i wrote a validation on user to restrict email address length up to 50 characters and it is working good , but challenged is to fix any records already having a email address of more than 50 characters...as it is lenght restriction so i dont think data loader will work .looking for feasible solution.i know validation is only applied on already existing record ,but is there any possible way to update those email address or if we can send the email to user that email is no longer valid please update email lenght under 50 .
Hi,
i have a validation rule on my custom object(xxx__c), it says that, account lookup is null my validation rule fires and says, "Please select an Account to continue.". but for the same custom object i have an approval process. when i edit the record my validation rules fires(if i dint populate value for an account) as excepcted. but when record is locked (i.e, approval process initiated) and no data in account field. if user clicks on approve it is not throwing the validation rule. how can i handle that. Any suggestions please.

-Suma.
Hey Folks,
I have a button in Community & I need some custom button action to be performed(not standard action).
Any help is appreciated.
For reference- https://paddycomm-developer-edition.ap5.force.com/forums/s/
more details- when a user click the Download button some custom action should be performed.currently new account is created (which I don't want).
Kindly help me on this.
Hi ,
 I have a org with multi currencies enabled. 
I have a custom object with curreny field which is a child of opportunity. I have dated exhange rates enabled and it is showing correct value on opportunity amount however the currency field on custom object is showing incorrect value.

Do we need to change the dated exchange rates and currency field on custom object so that the opportunity amount field and custom object currency field reflect the same values.

Thanks