• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to Recovery Some corrupt and Missing mails and other data when i google it they suggest to find ost to pst tool but there are lots of tool and i confused from them please suggest me which one is better of best 
EDB to PST Converter converts EDB  to PST, EDB to EML, MSG, PDF and MBOX file type respectively. Data formatting is properly maintained. The required items can be selected & exported to desired format.This software Export multiple EDB files simultaneously for restoration purpose.edb to pst converter gives option to enable Deep Scanning of EDB Files & recover deleted emails from Exchange database Deleted Folder. Advance mode helps in deep scanning of Exchange Server Data.Software Recover & convert entire stores of Exchange Server Pub.edb as well as Priv.edb even after deletion with the originality of EDB data maintained like: Personal Mailboxes & other Public Folders.Best part for this software is that tool can also loads corresponding STM file with EDB file i.e.Softrware Recover corrupt Exchange server mailbox database and remove all type of virus of EDB file with the help of Advance recovery or scanning option.

Read More Detils:- http://www.edbtopst-converter.com/
You can try the manual techniques for repairing your corrupt ppt files. The manual solution is regarded as the safest solution in which you need to only follow the certain steps and your corrupt ppt file is easily repaired. If you are the old users then you can find the manual solution over the internet but if you are the new one then visit the link: Manual techniques of repairing the ppt files