• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to set up Knowledge in a Community, using the Napili template and the Article Detail page template. I am having trouble getting the page to show just the Article body and not all of the administrative fields in the page layout. I am using the Article Content Component, which is displaying the page layout that is used in the regular Salesforce record page (see the screenshot below).

User-added image 

How can I get the Component to just show the Article body, or do I need to create a custom component to do this?

Thank you!
Joe 

I am trying to set up Knowledge in a Community, using the Napili template and the Article Detail page template. I am having trouble getting the page to show just the Article body and not all of the administrative fields in the page layout. I am using the Article Content Component, which is displaying the page layout that is used in the regular Salesforce record page (see the screenshot below).

User-added image 

How can I get the Component to just show the Article body, or do I need to create a custom component to do this?

Thank you!
Joe