• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm successfully logged in to both mobile and trailhead environments. I'm showing tasks perfromed and challenges completed successfully in the main and is supposed to show in the mobile. However, when I open the mobile and refresh, those fields are not there.  This also happens if I add a new entry in mobile (i.e. new contact).  it shows saved in mobile successfully but does not update in the main enviornment. It appears they aren't linking together and passing data. Any ideas how I can fix this? *I only have a trailhead account and 1 login. So I'm not usign teh wrong platforms.
I'm successfully logged in to both mobile and trailhead environments. I'm showing tasks perfromed and challenges completed successfully in the main and is supposed to show in the mobile. However, when I open the mobile and refresh, those fields are not there.  This also happens if I add a new entry in mobile (i.e. new contact).  it shows saved in mobile successfully but does not update in the main enviornment. It appears they aren't linking together and passing data. Any ideas how I can fix this? *I only have a trailhead account and 1 login. So I'm not usign teh wrong platforms.