• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi i'm trying to add a style to center my page column in the middle as shown in the image below 

User-added image
Hello i got a related list on my console using visualforce my question is how can i hide other columns 
User-added image
as you can see i was able to hide the button and the action column now im trying to hide other 3 so only IDCM is visible 

Like the title says i created a visual forge for my case console that it bring all my assets from the current account that the case is assignt what i want to do is remove new assets button and the action tab that has Del and edit as show in the images 
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
Hi i'm trying to add a style to center my page column in the middle as shown in the image below 

User-added image
Hello i got a related list on my console using visualforce my question is how can i hide other columns 
User-added image
as you can see i was able to hide the button and the action column now im trying to hide other 3 so only IDCM is visible 

Like the title says i created a visual forge for my case console that it bring all my assets from the current account that the case is assignt what i want to do is remove new assets button and the action tab that has Del and edit as show in the images 
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

Hi

Can we remove the edit and delete button shown in the left side of the salesforce related list?

If so can anyone please tell me how to do that.

Thanks

Finney

• January 31, 2012

Hi,

Can someone help, I keep getting the error:

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00oS0000000AOgYIAW; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, cannot specify Id in an insert call: [Id]

But I am pretty sure that there is no Id specified in my insert call.

Here is my code:

public PageReference save() { List<OpportunityLineItemSchedule> revenueSchedulesToUpdate = new List<OpportunityLineItemSchedule>(); List<OpportunityLineItemSchedule> revenueSchedulesToInsert = new List<OpportunityLineItemSchedule>(); for(revenueSchedulesDate revenueSchedulesDate:revenueSchedulesDates){ for(OpportunityLineItemSchedule revenueSchedule:revenueSchedulesDate.getRevenueSchedules()){ if(revenueSchedule.get('Id') == null) revenueSchedulesToInsert.add(revenueSchedule); else revenueSchedulesToUpdate.add(revenueSchedule); } if(revenueSchedulesToUpdate.size() > 0) update revenueSchedulesToUpdate; if(revenueSchedulesToInsert.size() > 0) insert revenueSchedulesToInsert; } return Page.revenueScheduleView2; }