• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to use the toast message in screen flow after collecting input from user . I have a aura component that displays toast message. I have called this aura component on the flow and passed the message and type for firing the toast message. I don't see any error when the flow is running. But it is just that screen is refreshing but I'm not able to see the toast message getting displayed. Have any of you encountered the same issue please advise
We would like to see which records have an attachment attached from the list view.  To do this, we created a checkbox field HasAttachment, default unchecked, and the following trigger.  If the Expense custom object record has an attachment, then the HasAttachment field should update to TRUE.  We tested this trigger through 'Upload File' under the Notes and Attachments related list, however, the HasAttachment field remains unchecked.

trigger AttachmentonExpense on Attachment (after insert) 
{
Set setParentId = new Set();
List Expenselst = new List();

for(Attachment att: Trigger.new)
{
setParentId.add(att.ParentId);
}

Expenselst = [select Id , HasAttachment__c from Expense__c where Id IN :setParentId];

For(Expense__c e : Expenselst)
{
e.HasAttachment__c = True;
}

update Expenselst;
}

The scenario is as follows. On an Opportunity, I have a lookup to a custom object. The corresponding related list on the custom object has a 'New' button to create new Opportunities from the custom object. Users want to click a button on the related list that displays a screen to select an existing Opportunity and associate a selected Opportunity to the related list on the custom object.