• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Error:
No payments modified as there was error in updating at least one of the payment records Payment: null, Field: null, Status: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, Error: We can't save this record because the “Actualiza estado de los pagos” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This interview has been terminated as another interview in the same bulk execution request failed with the following error: <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Error ID: 136850606-200269 (-1923792723)

Actual Process is We send the payment to banks through an external online integration.So once payment is done to Clients, external integration makes an update in the payment status in Salesforce but they are receiving the above error.
Please, Any immidiate help is appreciated.
We have Emails to Case where we send out emails to customers who raise Case.We do it through a generic Process Builder A(built on Email object).For every case created in our org, an email will be sent.
Now there is an specific Email-to-Case say servicerecovery@gmail.com, where there is an additional logic through another Proces Builder B(built on Case object).
Now what is happening is once a customer raise a case to servicerecovery@gmail.com, he first receives an email through a Process Builder A, which is generic.He also receives another email through Process Builder B. How can we avoid sending him first email for this Email-to-Case only.
It's a shout out to experts working on cases coming from Web.I would like pick their brain on a peculiar scenario that we are facing.We are an Airline Org.When a passenger comes on web to create a case,he has to provide certain details which are not mandatory on the web.So if a passenger A comes to web and decides to provide his wrong Document number say 11111111 with his first name and last name,we create a client in Salesforce with that name and document number(if he doesnot already exist as client) and links the case with him. Now a passenger B comes for claims on web and decides to give his document number again as any random number say as 11111111. Now in this case what happens is we create a case and attach it to Passenger A.Since we think the document number 11111111 is for Passenger A.How can we apply a stringent check?Since First name and last nume can be same for people we cannot apply that check.
Hi All,
 Can somebody answer below queries related to Marketing Cloud Email API which we shall be using for sending customer emails.
DO we need to use SOAP API or REST API?
Current throughput of the service and maximum supported (number of API calls which client can make .  eg. 100 request per sec.).   Is there any restriction on the number of API calls which we can make to this API as online calls.
Current response time and minimum/maximum response time for the Email API.
Is there any restriction on the payload size for this API ?
How soon the email messages are sent to the recipient when the API receives the request from client ( for eg. within 1 sec). We have an end to end SLA of 3 seconds for the high priority messages.
Is there any retry mechanism built within the Salesforce API side for the failed message delivery and is it configurable.
What is the authentication mode supported by this Salesforce Email API.
Any immidiate response is much appreciated

Hi All,
 Can somebody answer below queries related to Marketing Cloud Email API which we shall be using for sending customer emails.
  1. DO we need to use SOAP API or REST API?
  2. Current throughput of the service and maximum supported (number of API calls which client can make .  eg. 100 request per sec.).   Is there any restriction on the number of API calls which we can make to this API as online calls.
  3. Current response time and minimum/maximum response time for the Email API.
  4. Is there any restriction on the payload size for this API ?
  5. How soon the email messages are sent to the recipient when the API receives the request from client ( for eg. within 1 sec). We have an end to end SLA of 3 seconds for the high priority messages.
  6. Is there any retry mechanism built within the Salesforce API side for the failed message delivery and is it configurable.
  7. What is the authentication mode supported by this Salesforce Email API.
  8. Any immidiate response is much appreciated
My data storage for the Org is almost full and when i inspect the Data Storage i see my Big Objects is not utilized at all.It stands at 0%.
My Account object is the one which is hogging most of the data storage. Can i archive my Account object from data storage into Big Objects and only use Big objects for Accounts object since that is the object where we maintain our Clients.
Please Help!
WHAT: In my Account object when a field "GDPR flag" gets checked,it should automatically fill the "GDPR date" field to be te same date(date on which the flag chcekbox  gets checked).
So we are using the formula field: IF( R2_ACC_CHK_GDPR_UnSub__c , TODAY() , NULL).
ISSUE: Because of this formula field, the "GDPR date"is getting changed everyday to the current day, which is wrong.It should reflect the day when the checkbox was checked and should stay always the same date.i.e if we marked any customer as GDPR on 09th Sept 2018, tomorrow or one year from now , the date should always reflect 09th sept 2018.
How can i achieve that? Can i make some changes in formula field?or can i do it in the triger code?Please help.I am novice so would require your explanation as well.

I would like to understand practical examples of @future annotated methods and also the limitations of future methods (governor limits).Can somebody help me by providing practical code examples and scenarios where i will receive errors from their org specific experiences.In what scenarios i will not be able to call @future from @Future(in what circumstances can i require the need to call a future method within a future method or from the batch class).Please help me by poiniting to a right blog or provide certain practical scenarios ?
There is general error that we are facing with a visual force page and Controller.We are trying to query for all the duplicates in the system but since the volume is huge and Salesforce imposes a 50k query record limit, we run it multiple times . We have implemented an Alert on the page (alert('{!oldQueryFlag}');).It pops up first time when the page loads and second time when the query returns more than 50k records but it should run again and give us the alert because the record is more than 50k but it does not happen.Can somebody help us with identifying the issue. It needs an immidiate help.I am pretty sure its a delicate miss.

Page:
<<apex:page controller="ExtDupGoldenIDDataController" id="thePage" ><!--contentType="application/vnd.ms-excel#FILENAME.xls" cache="true">-->
    <apex:form id="thefrm">
        <apex:actionFunction id="af1" name="GoldenRecordIDsAF" action="{!GoldenRecordIDs}" reRender="op"/>
        <apex:actionFunction id="af2" name="AccountGoldenLstAF" action="{!AccountGoldenLst}" reRender="thefrm,op"/>
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accountLst}" var="a" rendered="{!oldQueryFlag && newQueryFlag && accountLst!=null && accountLst.size>0}">
                <apex:column value="{!a.ID}"/>
                <apex:column value="{!a.R1_ACC_TXT_Id_Golden_record__c}"/>
                <apex:column value="{!a.CreatedDate}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlock>
        <apex:outputPanel id="op">
            <script type="text/javascript">
                alert('{!oldQueryFlag}');
                </script>
            <apex:outputPanel id="op1" rendered="{!oldQueryFlag==false}">
                    window.onload = function () {
                        GoldenRecordIDsAF();
                    }
                </script>
            </apex:outputPanel>
            <apex:outputPanel id="op2" rendered="{!oldQueryFlag==true && newQueryFlag==false}">
                    window.onload = function () {
                        AccountGoldenLstAF();
                    }
                </script>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

Controller:
public class ExtDupGoldenIDDataController{
    public String sDate{get;set;}

public Set<String> goldenIDSet{get;set;}
    public Set<String> queriedGLDIDSet{get;set;}

public Boolean oldQueryFlag{get;set;}
    public Boolean newQueryFlag{get;set;}
    public DateTime sTime{get;set;}
    public DateTime eTime{get;set;}

public List<Account> accountLst{get;set;}

public ExtDupGoldenIDDataController(){
        sDate = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('sd');
        String ids = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('gID');
        goldenIDSet = new Set<String>();
        queriedGLDIDSet = new Set<String>();
        accountLst = new List<Account>();
        oldQueryFlag = false;
        newQueryFlag = false;
        if(sDate!=null && sDate!=''){
            //prepare startTime and endTime
            sTime = datetime.valueOf(sDate+' 00:00:00');
            eTime = datetime.valueOf(sDate+' 23:59:59');
        }
    }

public void GoldenRecordIDs(){
        system.debug('<<getGoldenRecordIDs>>');
        if(!oldQueryFlag){
            String query = 'SELECT ID,R1_ACC_TXT_Id_Golden_record__c, CreatedDate FROM Account'
                +' WHERE CreatedDate>=:sTime and CreatedDate<=:eTime and R1_ACC_TXT_Id_Golden_record__c!=null'
                +' AND R1_ACC_TXT_Id_Golden_record__c NOT IN :goldenIDSet LIMIT 50000';
            List<Account> accLst = Database.query(query);
            for(Account a : accLst){
                goldenIDSet.add(a.R1_ACC_TXT_Id_Golden_record__c);
            }
            system.debug('<<getGoldenRecordIDs>>'+goldenIDSet.size());
            if(accLst.size()<50000){
                oldQueryFlag=true;
            }
        }
    }

public void AccountGoldenLst(){
        system.debug('<<getAccountLst>>');
        if(oldQueryFlag && !newQueryFlag && goldenIDSet.size()>0){
            String query = 'SELECT ID,R1_ACC_TXT_Id_Golden_record__c, CreatedDate FROM Account'
            +' WHERE R1_ACC_TXT_Id_Golden_record__c IN :goldenIDSet'
            +' AND R1_ACC_TXT_Id_Golden_record__c!=null AND CreatedDate<=:sTime AND CreatedDate>=:eTime';
            List<Account> accLst = Database.query(query);
            for(Account a : accLst){
                accountLst.add(a);
            }
            newQueryFlag=true;
        }
    }

}
Last night more than 1 million Accounts(Clients) were inserted in Salesforce by a batch job from ETL. They say they have run the Upsert job.If it was upsert, it should have updated the already existing Accounts. Is there a way to debug or diagnose as to how upsert job inserted Accounts.What are the things i can try to debug it?
Last night more than 1 million Accounts(Clients) were inserted in Salesforce by a batch job from ETL.So as a newbie i have two problems to solve now:
1.How to delete that big a volume of duplicates? What query should i use to retrieve them from Account object so that they don't time out?R1_ACC_TXT_Id_Golden_record__c is a field on my Account object which is a primary key.No two Clients can have same Golden record.
How do i prevent such fiascos in future.Is there an inherent functionality in Salesforce to prevent it?Can i write a trigger?Generally a million record is updated every night so how do i write that trigger?

Any immidiate and elaborate response is appreciated.I am a newbie so a bit of consideration and elaboration will help me.
Below is the method which is throwing "Attempt to de-reference a null object, 3332".Can somebody help?
it is called under Before insert and  Update
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if(Trigger.isBefore){
        if(Trigger.isInsert)
            R2_CLS_CaseTriggerMethods.checkStatusCountAndDate(news, null);
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if(Trigger.isUpdate)
            R2_CLS_CaseTriggerMethods.checkStatusCountAndDate(news, olds);
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
public static void checkStatusCountAndDate(List<Case> news, List<Case> olds){
        try{
            if(R1_CLS_LogHelper.isRunningTest()){throw new R1_CLS_LogHelper.R1_Exception('test');} 

Id rtIdExp = Schema.SObjectType.Case.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get('Expediente').getRecordTypeId();
            Id rtIdCons = Schema.SObjectType.Case.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get('Consulta').getRecordTypeId();
            Id rtIdGDPR = Schema.SObjectType.Case.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get('GDPR').getRecordTypeId();

//fill the set with the possible status to close a transction
            Set<String> statusEndTransactionSet = new Set<String>();
            statusEndTransactionSet.add('Closed');
            statusEndTransactionSet.add('Cancelled');
            statusEndTransactionSet.add('Waiting on Iberia');
            statusEndTransactionSet.add('Waiting on Cliente');

for (Integer i = 0; i < news.size(); i++) {
                if (news[i].RecordTypeId == rtIdExp || news[i].RecordTypeId == rtIdCons || news[i].RecordTypeId == rtIdGDPR) {
                    //is insert
                    if (olds == null) {
                        //check if the status corresponding to a close transaction
                        if (statusEndTransactionSet.contains(news[i].Status)) {
                            news[i].R2_CAS_DAT_First_Transaction_date__c = System.Today();
                            news[i].R2_CAS_NUM_Count_Number_Transaction__c = 1;
                        }
                        else if (news[i].Status == 'Reabierto') {
                            news[i].R2_CAS_NUM_Count_Number_Reopen__c = 1;
                            news[i].R2_CAS_DAT_First_Reopen_Date__c = System.Today();
                            news[i].R2_CAS_DAT_Last_Reopen_Date__c = System.Today();
                        }
                    }
                    // is update
                    else {
                        if (!statusEndTransactionSet.contains(olds[i].Status) && statusEndTransactionSet.contains(news[i].Status)) {
                            news[i].R2_CAS_NUM_Count_Number_Transaction__c = olds[i].R2_CAS_NUM_Count_Number_Transaction__c + 1;
                            if (olds[i].R2_CAS_DAT_First_Transaction_date__c == null) {
                                news[i].R2_CAS_DAT_First_Transaction_date__c = System.Today();
                            }
                        }
                        else if (olds[i].Status != news[i].Status && statusEndTransactionSet.contains(olds[i].Status) && news[i].Status == 'Reabierto') {
                            news[i].R2_CAS_NUM_Count_Number_Reopen__c = olds[i].R2_CAS_NUM_Count_Number_Reopen__c + 1;
                            news[i].R2_CAS_DAT_Last_Reopen_Date__c = System.Today();
                            if (olds[i].R2_CAS_DAT_First_Reopen_Date__c == null) {
                                news[i].R2_CAS_DAT_First_Reopen_Date__c = System.Today();
                            }
                            if (olds[i].R2_CAS_DAT_Last_Reopen_Date__c != null) {
                                news[i].R2_CAS_DAT_Penultimate_Reopen_Date__c = olds[i].R2_CAS_DAT_Last_Reopen_Date__c;
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }catch(Exception exc){
            R1_CLS_LogHelper.generateErrorLog('R2_CLS_CaseTriggerMethods.checkStatusCountAndDate()', '', exc.getmessage()+', '+exc.getLineNumber(), 'Case');
        }
    }
I am a newbie to Salesforce and I have been asked to create a Daily helath check of my Service Cloud org and collate all the importanat metrics in one email and send to management everyday or Weekly.Does anybody do it for their org? Do you have any idea about any format that i should choose?I would like to bring both technical and functional metrics like API usage, daily integration error logs and Daily jobs(that's all i could think of for now).Please help me with all the ideas or good practices that you perform them in your org. ANy immidiate response is appreciated.
Suggest a soql query to find duplicates in Account objects . R1_ACC_TXT_Id_Golden_record__c is a primay key on our Account object.I am using below query to find all instnaces of an Account in our org but the query is timing out.
SELECT count(Id) FROM Account GROUP BY R1_ACC_TXT_Id_Golden_record__c HAVING count(Id)>1 
We are receiving bulk data in Salesforce from ETL application(Informatica Cloud).They run batch jobs and upserts data into Salesforce.Quite often they insert huge amount of duplicate records in Salesforce.Is there a check we can put a check at Salesforce end?Any immidiate response is appreciated?
In one of the Integrations we are receiving the response and from the response, we are putting the errors in a field called "Observation".
below is the response that we receive when there is error.
          "errors": [
            {
              "code": "PAC_UTILS_E0005",
              "reason": "Error in Validation of data.Please look into the error.",
              "uuid": null,
              "timeStamp": "2018-08-02 08:11"
            },
            {
              "reason": "property:documentType|error:Cannot be null",
            }
          ]
We only parse "reason" and put it in the " Observation" field for the user to correct the missing field.We use below Code to fetch the error response:
String reason = res.getBody().subStringBetween('reason":"','",');
                    WpRes respFail = new WpRes();
                    respFail.result = reason;
But my issue is i want to put both "reason" that we have received in the response .The above code res.getBody().subStringBetween('reason":"','",') only gets the first reason "Error in Validation of data.Please look into the error." But i want both reason in my observation fieeld so that it is easier for users to correct the errors .
My expected result should look like "Error in Validation of data.Please look into the error.property:documentType|error:Cannot be null"

Any immidiate help is appreciated.

Salesforce keeps loading and fails after sometime.We have integrated Salesforce with VIP lounge at Airport and that is where the issue occurs.They have worksystem alloted to users at airport and its a constant pain for them.All other users donot face the issue.Are there pain points that we can debug?Its not a network issue.Any immidiate help is appreciated.
Getting error 'Unexpected character (' 1 ' (code 49)): was expecting comma to separate OBJECT entries at [line:1',     column: 920],while receiving response from an integration.Any immidiate help is appreciated.
Below is the JSON response:
{
  "success": true,
  "diaryInfo": {
    "createDate": "2018-06-04T12:07:00Z",
    "closeDate": "2018-06-05T14:09:00Z",
    "claimInvestigationDate": "2018-06-04T00:00:00Z"
  },
  "delayedBagGroup": {
    "bagWeight": "1/20",
    "delivery": {
      "deliveryAddress": {
        "addressLine": [
          {
            "addressLineDesc": "VIA DELL ANGUILLARA N18",
            "seq": "1"
          }
        ],
        "city": "FLORENCE",
        "state": {
          "stateName": "TOSCANA"
        },
        "postalCode": "50122",
        "country": {
          "countryCode": "IT"
        }
      },
      "localDeliveryInfo": [
        {
          "dlvInfo": "TO PERMANENT ADDRESS",
        },
        {
          "dlvInfo": "NUMERO 11",
          "seq": "2"
        }
      ],
      "deliveryService": [
        {
          "deliveryServiceDesc": "FLR27702/05JUN/TA01/TC01/YT01/LD01/PN01/CP01/TN01/CT01/UP15",
        }
      ]
    },
    "delayedBags": [
      {
        "colourAndType": {
          "suspended": false,
          "colourCode": "GY",
          "typeCode": "22",
          "descriptor": {
            "otherElement": [
              "H",
              "W",
              "X"
            ]
          }
        },
        "bagTag": {
          "airlineCode": "IB",
          "tagSequence": "050906"
        },
        "brandInfo": {
          "brandInfo": "YY/MEDIUM SIZE"
        },
        "bagDelivery": {
          "status": {
            "trackingUpdate": ":17"
          },
          "deliveredTime": "2018-06-05T00:00:00+00:00"
        },
        "bagContents": {
          "content": [
            {
              "category": "COSMETICS",
              "description": "HEAD AND SHOULDERS SHAMPOO\nGARNIER CONDITIONER"
            },
            {
              "category": "DRESS",
              "description": "WHITE SHIRTS BLACK SHIRTS"
            }
          ]
        }
      }
    ],
    "bagLastSeen": "JFK",
    "bagItinerary": {
      "flightDateOrARNK": [
        {
          "flightDate": {
            "flightNumber": "6252",
            "flightDate": "2018-06-03"
          }
        },
        {
            "flightNumber": "3258",
            "flightDate": "2018-06-04"
          }
        }
      ]
    },
    "bagTagDestinations": {
      "station": [
        {
          "stationValue": "FLR"
        }
      ]
    },
    "keysCollected": false,
    "missingWeight": "1/20"
  },
  "passengers": {
    "names": [
      {
        "name": "ARAUZ",
      }
    ],
    "initials": [
      {
        "initial": "AY",
      }
    ],
    "title": "M YEREMY",
    "contactInfo": {
      "permanentAddress": {
          {
            "addressLineDesc": "269 W 113ST APT 3A",
          }
        ],
        "city": "NEW YORK",
          "countryCode": "US"
        }
      },
      "temporaryAddress": {
          {
            "addressLineDesc": "B E B VIA DELL'ANGUILLARA 18",
          }
        ],
        "city": "FIRENZE",
        },
        "validityDate": "2018-06-08"
      },
      "permanentPhones": [
        {
          "phone": "0019292280016",
        }
      ],
      "cellPhones": [
        {
          "phone": "0013477210696",
        },
        {
          "phone": "1-9292280016",
        }
      ],
      "temporaryPhones": [
        {
          "phone": "39-0013477210696",
        }
      ],
      "emails": [
        {
          "email": "YEREMYARAUZ@GMAIL.COM",
        }
      ],
      }
    },
    "language": "EN",
    "ticketNumber": "0757086214010",
    "pnr": "WB2GWE",
    "autoMessageOption": "SMS_AND_EMAIL",
    "passportInfo": "PASS 579618976",
    "itinerary": {
      "flightSegmentsorARNK": [
        {
          "flightAmend": {
            "flightAndDate": {
            },
            "originDestination": {
              "origin": "JFK",
              "destination": "MAD"
            }
          }
        },
        {
            },
              "origin": "MAD",
              "destination": "FLR"
            }
          }
        }
      ]
    },
    "status": "Y",
    "givenName": "YEREMYANGEL"
  },
  "additionalInfo": {
    "miscellaneousInfo": [
      {
        "miscInfoText": "IB050906 INSERITO IN AQS    05/06 - 5 IL 05/06 15:02",
      },
      {
        "miscInfoText": "AG IBS",
      },
      {
        "miscInfoText": "BAG IB050906 CLCTD BY AQS AT 05/06 15:17 AG GRAZIO",
        "seq": "3"
      },
      {
        "miscInfoText": "BAG IB050906 DISPO - 06/06 19:31 AGY1M",
        "seq": "4"
      },
      {
        "miscInfoText": "BAG BROUGH BACK BY AQS , PAX NO FOUND NO ANSWER ON PN",
        "seq": "5"
      },
      {
        "miscInfoText": "BAG IB050906 CLCTD BY PAX ARAUZ YEREMY 06/06 20:58",
        "seq": "6"
      },
      {
        "miscInfoText": "DOC PASS USA 579618976 AG AGO",
        "seq": "7"
      }
    ],
    "deliveryInfo": [
      {
        "deliveryInfoText": "WM BDO AHL FLRIB10185  /1323GMT/05JUN18\nDS FLR27702 - AQS 0039 02 55305884\nAEROPORTO AMERIGO VESPUCCI SERVIZIO RICONSEGNA BAGAGLI\nAMERIGO VESPUCCI BAGGAGE DELIVERY SERVICE\nUP 15:17\nNM01 ARAUZ\nTA B E B VIA DELL'ANGUILLARA 18\nYT FIRENZE\nTC IT\nDD 05JUN\nCP01 0013477210696 .PN01 0019292280016\nLD01 TO PERMANENT ADDRESS\nTN01 IB050906\nCT01 GY22\n /RECHARGE - /SIGNATURE FOR RECEIPT OF 1 BAG .RT\nTX   .AG QUEUEWT\nCW WWW/D/AQSSRL/D/IT\n",
      }
    ],
    "messageInfo": [
      {
        "messageInfoText": "WM TTY FLRLLXH 06JUN18/1810GMT\nAHL FLRIB10185\n.QLMIBAP\nPLEASE CHECK THAT THIS BAG IS DELIVERED\nPAX CALL SAYING THAT THE BAG DID NOT ARRIVE\nCONTACT WITH PAX AND DO A NEW DELIVER PELASE\nTHANK YOU\n",
      }
    ]
  },
  "claim": {
    "claimData": {
      "passengerPayments": {
        "passengerPaymentsValue": [
          {
            "costType": "F",
            "amount": {
              "amount": 0,
              "currencyCodeValue": "EUR"
            }
          }
        ]
      },
      "faultStationCode": "MAD",
      "insuranceIndicator": false,
      "liabilityTagIndicator": false,
      "partnerCode": {
        "none": true
      },
      "lossReasonCode": "56",
      "toiletKitsMale": "0"
    }
  },
  "internetInfo": [
    {
      "internetInfoText": "05JUN/1721GMT /INTERNET MESSAGE FROM WORLDTRACER\nREF  FLRIB10185\nI AM IN FLORENCE AND I NEED MY BAG AS SOON AS PODSIBLE.\n",
    }
  ],
  "emailInfo": [
    {
      "emailInfoText": "05JUN/1323GMT 277 YEREMYARAUZ/A/GMAIL/D/COM\nDear Customer\nThis message is system generated automatically.\nPlease do not reply to this e-mail.\nBaggage Delivery Order Created by FLR - IBERIA\nAQS 0039 02 55305884\nNumber of Bags in Delivery:  1\nDate Delivered:              05JUN\nPassenger Name:              ARAUZ\nTelephone Numbers:           Permanent:  0019292280016\n                             Cell/Mobile: 0013477210696\nBag - 1  Type 22:            UPRIGHT DESIGN SOFT MATERIAL\nColour:                      GREY\nCourier Pickup:              :17\nTag Details:                 IB050906\nADVICE TO CUSTOMER - PLEASE NOTE\nOnce your baggage has been picked up by the courier it\nwill be delivered to the address provided. Please be\naware that this can take a variable amount of time\ndepending upon the number of bags to be delivered as well\nas the time of the day.  Please be assured that we will\nendeavor to deliver your baggage as promptly as possible.",
    }
  ],
  "recordHistory": {
    "history": [
      "AHL  04JUN/1207GMT AG 037574/09410 FROM WM BY IB",
      "AAH  04JUN/1244GMT /277 AG AGO WWS ELEMENTS BI01/BL01/BW01/\n     CT01 GY01XXX/DB01/NW01/LD01/BR01/CO01/DV01/\n     PA01 TEMP_ADDRESS/PN01/PP01/PS01/PT01/TP01/TC01/YP01/YT01/",
      "CAC  04JUN/1244GMT /277 MATCHING-NONE AG SITA  FROM AUTOFEED",
      "AAH  04JUN/1711GMT /IB AG INTERNETUSER PAXINET ELEMENTS\n     DA01/LD01 TO PERMANENT ADDRESS/SD01/ZD01/ND01/YD01/",
      "AAH  04JUN/1748GMT /IB AG INTERNETUSER PAXINET ELEMENTS\n     DA01/",
      "AAH  04JUN/1749GMT /IB AG INTERNETUSER PAXINET ELEMENTS\n     DA01/LD01 TO DELIVERY ADDRESS/LD02/SD01/",
      "AAH  04JUN/1752GMT /IB AG INTERNETUSER PAXINET ELEMENTS\n     AM01/CP01 0013477210696/PN01 0019292280016/\n     TP01 0013477210696/CP02/",
      "AAH  05JUN/1027GMT /277 AG BMW WWS ELEMENTS CC01/",
      "AAH  05JUN/1323GMT /277 AG QUEUEWT WWS ELEMENTS DD01/",
      "AAH  05JUN/1323GMT /277 AG QUEUEWT WWS ELEMENTS\n     FF01/FF02/FF03/",
      "BDO  05JUN/1323GMT /277 AG QUEUEWT WWS\n     TA01/CP01 39-0013477210696/PN01 1-9292280016/LD01 NUMERO 11/DS01/UP01/DY01/",
      "SMS  05JUN/1323GMT /277 /501976/FROM AUTO SMS/CP 0013477210696/\n     FLRIB10185 - Delivery Info: No of Items: 1 Courier: AQS 0039 02 55305884 Pick-Up: :17",
      "SMS  05JUN/1323GMT /IB /502001/FROM AUTO SMS/CP 1-9292280016/\n     FLRIB10185 - Delivery Info: No of Items: 1 Courier: AQS 0039 02 55305884 Pick-Up: :17",
      "SEA  05JUN/1323GMT /277/ FROM AUTO SEA/ SE YEREMYARAUZ/A/GMAIL/D/COM\n     Dear Customer\n     This message is system generated automatically.\n     Please do not reply to this e-mail.\n     Baggage Delivery Order Created by FLR - IBERIA\n     AQS 0039 02 55305884\n     Number of Bags in Delivery:  1\n     Date Delivered:              05JUN\n     Passenger Name:              ARAUZ\n     Telephone Numbers:           Permanent:  0019292280016\n                                  Cell/Mobile: 0013477210696\n     Bag - 1  Type 22:            UPRIGHT DESIGN SOFT MATERIAL\n     Colour:                      GREY\n     Courier Pickup:              :17\n     Tag Details:                 IB050906\n     ADVICE TO CUSTOMER - PLEASE NOTE\n     Once your baggage has been picked up by the courier it\n     will be delivered to the address provided. Please be\n     aware that this can take a variable amount of time\n     depending upon the number of bags to be delivered as well\n     as the time of the day.  Please be assured that we will\n     endeavor to deliver your baggage as promptly as possible.",
      "SMS  05JUN/1323GMT /XS /501976/STATUS/\n     DELIVERED TO PAX",
      "SMS  05JUN/1323GMT /XS /502001/STATUS/\n     DELIVERED TO PAX",
      "AAH  05JUN/1409GMT /277 AG Z5Y WWS ELEMENTS RL01/FS01/CS02/",
      "CFI  05JUN/1409GMT /277 AG Z5Y WWS",
      "AAH  05JUN/1721GMT /IB AG INTERNETUSER PAXINET ELEMENTS\n     IR01/",
      "TTY  06JUN/1810GMT FLRLLXH",
      "AAH  06JUN/1859GMT /277 AG QUEUEWT WWS ELEMENTS\n     FF04/FF05/FF06/FF07/"
    ]
  },
  "recordStatus": "CLOSED",
  "smsinfo": [
    {
      "seq": "1",
      "smsinfoText": "05JUN/1323GMT /277 /501976/FROM AUTO SMS/CP 0013477210696/\nFLRIB10185 - Delivery Info: No of Items: 1 Courier: AQS 0039 02 55305884\nPick-Up: :17"
    },
    {
      "seq": "2",
      "smsinfoText": "05JUN/1323GMT /IB /502001/FROM AUTO SMS/CP 1-9292280016/\nFLRIB10185 - Delivery Info: No of Items: 1 Courier: AQS 0039 02 55305884\nPick-Up: :17"
    }
  ]
}

Hi there,

I want to be able to bring data from an on premise Oracle database into external objects within a Salesforce Org.

Can the OData connectors be used to connect to an on premise Oracle database?
If not, is there a type of connector that will allow me to connect to an on premise Oracle database or will I have to write an Apex solution or use Heroku?

Any help appreciated. I understand the concept of using external objects, its just determini g the best way to connect to the Oracle database.

Many thanks

Jon
  • January 15, 2019
Error:
No payments modified as there was error in updating at least one of the payment records Payment: null, Field: null, Status: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, Error: We can't save this record because the “Actualiza estado de los pagos” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This interview has been terminated as another interview in the same bulk execution request failed with the following error: &lt;b&gt;An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Error ID: 136850606-200269 (-1923792723)

Actual Process is We send the payment to banks through an external online integration.So once payment is done to Clients, external integration makes an update in the payment status in Salesforce but they are receiving the above error.
Please, Any immidiate help is appreciated.
My data storage for the Org is almost full and when i inspect the Data Storage i see my Big Objects is not utilized at all.It stands at 0%.
My Account object is the one which is hogging most of the data storage. Can i archive my Account object from data storage into Big Objects and only use Big objects for Accounts object since that is the object where we maintain our Clients.
Please Help!
WHAT: In my Account object when a field "GDPR flag" gets checked,it should automatically fill the "GDPR date" field to be te same date(date on which the flag chcekbox  gets checked).
So we are using the formula field: IF( R2_ACC_CHK_GDPR_UnSub__c , TODAY() , NULL).
ISSUE: Because of this formula field, the "GDPR date"is getting changed everyday to the current day, which is wrong.It should reflect the day when the checkbox was checked and should stay always the same date.i.e if we marked any customer as GDPR on 09th Sept 2018, tomorrow or one year from now , the date should always reflect 09th sept 2018.
How can i achieve that? Can i make some changes in formula field?or can i do it in the triger code?Please help.I am novice so would require your explanation as well.

Last night more than 1 million Accounts(Clients) were inserted in Salesforce by a batch job from ETL.So as a newbie i have two problems to solve now:
1.How to delete that big a volume of duplicates? What query should i use to retrieve them from Account object so that they don't time out?R1_ACC_TXT_Id_Golden_record__c is a field on my Account object which is a primary key.No two Clients can have same Golden record.
How do i prevent such fiascos in future.Is there an inherent functionality in Salesforce to prevent it?Can i write a trigger?Generally a million record is updated every night so how do i write that trigger?

Any immidiate and elaborate response is appreciated.I am a newbie so a bit of consideration and elaboration will help me.
I am a newbie to Salesforce and I have been asked to create a Daily helath check of my Service Cloud org and collate all the importanat metrics in one email and send to management everyday or Weekly.Does anybody do it for their org? Do you have any idea about any format that i should choose?I would like to bring both technical and functional metrics like API usage, daily integration error logs and Daily jobs(that's all i could think of for now).Please help me with all the ideas or good practices that you perform them in your org. ANy immidiate response is appreciated.
Suggest a soql query to find duplicates in Account objects . R1_ACC_TXT_Id_Golden_record__c is a primay key on our Account object.I am using below query to find all instnaces of an Account in our org but the query is timing out.
SELECT count(Id) FROM Account GROUP BY R1_ACC_TXT_Id_Golden_record__c HAVING count(Id)>1 
In one of the Integrations we are receiving the response and from the response, we are putting the errors in a field called "Observation".
below is the response that we receive when there is error.
          "errors": [
            {
              "reason": "Error in Validation of data.Please look into the error.",
            },
            {
              "reason": "property:documentType|error:Cannot be null",
            }
          ]
We only parse "reason" and put it in the " Observation" field for the user to correct the missing field.We use below Code to fetch the error response:
String reason = res.getBody().subStringBetween('reason":"','",');
                    WpRes respFail = new WpRes();
                    respFail.result = reason;
But my issue is i want to put both "reason" that we have received in the response .The above code res.getBody().subStringBetween('reason":"','",') only gets the first reason "Error in Validation of data.Please look into the error." But i want both reason in my observation fieeld so that it is easier for users to correct the errors .
My expected result should look like "Error in Validation of data.Please look into the error.property:documentType|error:Cannot be null"

Any immidiate help is appreciated.

Getting error 'Unexpected character (' 1 ' (code 49)): was expecting comma to separate OBJECT entries at [line:1',     column: 920],while receiving response from an integration.Any immidiate help is appreciated.
Below is the JSON response:
{
  "success": true,
  "diaryInfo": {
    "createDate": "2018-06-04T12:07:00Z",
    "closeDate": "2018-06-05T14:09:00Z",
    "claimInvestigationDate": "2018-06-04T00:00:00Z"
  },
  "delayedBagGroup": {
    "bagWeight": "1/20",
    "delivery": {
      "deliveryAddress": {
          {
            "addressLineDesc": "VIA DELL ANGUILLARA N18",
          }
        ],
        "city": "FLORENCE",
        "state": {
          "stateName": "TOSCANA"
        },
        "postalCode": "50122",
        }
      },
      "localDeliveryInfo": [
        {
          "dlvInfo": "TO PERMANENT ADDRESS",
        },
        {
          "dlvInfo": "NUMERO 11",
        }
      ],
      "deliveryService": [
        {
          "deliveryServiceDesc": "FLR27702/05JUN/TA01/TC01/YT01/LD01/PN01/CP01/TN01/CT01/UP15",
        }
      ]
    },
    "delayedBags": [
      {
        "colourAndType": {
          "colourCode": "GY",
          "typeCode": "22",
          "descriptor": {
            "otherElement": [
              "H",
              "W",
              "X"
            ]
          }
        },
        "bagTag": {
          "tagSequence": "050906"
        },
        "brandInfo": {
          "brandInfo": "YY/MEDIUM SIZE"
        },
        "bagDelivery": {
          "status": {
            "trackingUpdate": ":17"
          },
          "deliveredTime": "2018-06-05T00:00:00+00:00"
        },
        "bagContents": {
          "content": [
            {
              "category": "COSMETICS",
              "description": "HEAD AND SHOULDERS SHAMPOO\nGARNIER CONDITIONER"
            },
            {
              "category": "DRESS",
              "description": "WHITE SHIRTS BLACK SHIRTS"
            }
          ]
        }
      }
    ],
    "bagLastSeen": "JFK",
    "bagItinerary": {
      "flightDateOrARNK": [
        {
          }
        },
        {
          }
        }
      ]
    },
    "bagTagDestinations": {
      "station": [
        {
          "stationValue": "FLR"
        }
      ]
    },
    "keysCollected": false,
    "missingWeight": "1/20"
  },
  "passengers": {
    "names": [
      {
        "name": "ARAUZ",
      }
    ],
    "initials": [
      {
        "initial": "AY",
      }
    ],
    "title": "M YEREMY",
    "contactInfo": {
      "permanentAddress": {
          {
            "addressLineDesc": "269 W 113ST APT 3A",
          }
        ],
        "city": "NEW YORK",
        }
      },
      "temporaryAddress": {
          {
            "addressLineDesc": "B E B VIA DELL'ANGUILLARA 18",
          }
        ],
        "city": "FIRENZE",
        },
        "validityDate": "2018-06-08"
      },
      "permanentPhones": [
        {
          "phone": "0019292280016",
        }
      ],
      "cellPhones": [
        {
          "phone": "0013477210696",
        },
        {
          "phone": "1-9292280016",
        }
      ],
      "temporaryPhones": [
        {
          "phone": "39-0013477210696",
        }
      ],
      "emails": [
        {
          "email": "YEREMYARAUZ@GMAIL.COM",
        }
      ],
      }
    },
    "language": "EN",
    "ticketNumber": "0757086214010",
    "pnr": "WB2GWE",
    "autoMessageOption": "SMS_AND_EMAIL",
    "passportInfo": "PASS 579618976",
    "itinerary": {
      "flightSegmentsorARNK": [
        {
            },
              "origin": "JFK",
              "destination": "MAD"
            }
          }
        },
        {
            },
              "origin": "MAD",
              "destination": "FLR"
            }
          }
        }
      ]
    },
    "status": "Y",
    "givenName": "YEREMYANGEL"
  },
  "additionalInfo": {
    "miscellaneousInfo": [
      {
        "miscInfoText": "IB050906 INSERITO IN AQS    05/06 - 5 IL 05/06 15:02",
      },
      {
        "miscInfoText": "AG IBS",
      },
      {
        "miscInfoText": "BAG IB050906 CLCTD BY AQS AT 05/06 15:17 AG GRAZIO",
        "seq": "3"
      },
      {
        "miscInfoText": "BAG IB050906 DISPO - 06/06 19:31 AGY1M",
        "seq": "4"
      },
      {
        "miscInfoText": "BAG BROUGH BACK BY AQS , PAX NO FOUND NO ANSWER ON PN",
        "seq": "5"
      },
      {
        "miscInfoText": "BAG IB050906 CLCTD BY PAX ARAUZ YEREMY 06/06 20:58",
        "seq": "6"
      },
      {
        "miscInfoText": "DOC PASS USA 579618976 AG AGO",
        "seq": "7"
      }
    ],
    "deliveryInfo": [
      {
        "deliveryInfoText": "WM BDO AHL FLRIB10185  /1323GMT/05JUN18\nDS FLR27702 - AQS 0039 02 55305884\nAEROPORTO AMERIGO VESPUCCI SERVIZIO RICONSEGNA BAGAGLI\nAMERIGO VESPUCCI BAGGAGE DELIVERY SERVICE\nUP 15:17\nNM01 ARAUZ\nTA B E B VIA DELL'ANGUILLARA 18\nYT FIRENZE\nTC IT\nDD 05JUN\nCP01 0013477210696 .PN01 0019292280016\nLD01 TO PERMANENT ADDRESS\nTN01 IB050906\nCT01 GY22\n /RECHARGE - /SIGNATURE FOR RECEIPT OF 1 BAG .RT\nTX   .AG QUEUEWT\nCW WWW/D/AQSSRL/D/IT\n",
      }
    ],
    "messageInfo": [
      {
        "messageInfoText": "WM TTY FLRLLXH 06JUN18/1810GMT\nAHL FLRIB10185\n.QLMIBAP\nPLEASE CHECK THAT THIS BAG IS DELIVERED\nPAX CALL SAYING THAT THE BAG DID NOT ARRIVE\nCONTACT WITH PAX AND DO A NEW DELIVER PELASE\nTHANK YOU\n",
      }
    ]
  },
  "claim": {
    "claimData": {
      "passengerPayments": {
        "passengerPaymentsValue": [
          {
            "costType": "F",
            "amount": {
              "amount": 0,
              "currencyCodeValue": "EUR"
            }
          }
        ]
      },
      "faultStationCode": "MAD",
      "insuranceIndicator": false,
      "liabilityTagIndicator": false,
      "partnerCode": {
        "none": true
      },
      "lossReasonCode": "56",
      "toiletKitsMale": "0"
    }
  },
  "internetInfo": [
    {
      "internetInfoText": "05JUN/1721GMT /INTERNET MESSAGE FROM WORLDTRACER\nREF  FLRIB10185\nI AM IN FLORENCE AND I NEED MY BAG AS SOON AS PODSIBLE.\n",
    }
  ],
  "emailInfo": [
    {
      "emailInfoText": "05JUN/1323GMT 277 YEREMYARAUZ/A/GMAIL/D/COM\nDear Customer\nThis message is system generated automatically.\nPlease do not reply to this e-mail.\nBaggage Delivery Order Created by FLR - IBERIA\nAQS 0039 02 55305884\nNumber of Bags in Delivery:  1\nDate Delivered:              05JUN\nPassenger Name:              ARAUZ\nTelephone Numbers:           Permanent:  0019292280016\n                             Cell/Mobile: 0013477210696\nBag - 1  Type 22:            UPRIGHT DESIGN SOFT MATERIAL\nColour:                      GREY\nCourier Pickup:              :17\nTag Details:                 IB050906\nADVICE TO CUSTOMER - PLEASE NOTE\nOnce your baggage has been picked up by the courier it\nwill be delivered to the address provided. Please be\naware that this can take a variable amount of time\ndepending upon the number of bags to be delivered as well\nas the time of the day.  Please be assured that we will\nendeavor to deliver your baggage as promptly as possible.",
    }
  ],
  "recordHistory": {
    "history": [
      "AHL  04JUN/1207GMT AG 037574/09410 FROM WM BY IB",
      "AAH  04JUN/1244GMT /277 AG AGO WWS ELEMENTS BI01/BL01/BW01/\n     CT01 GY01XXX/DB01/NW01/LD01/BR01/CO01/DV01/\n     PA01 TEMP_ADDRESS/PN01/PP01/PS01/PT01/TP01/TC01/YP01/YT01/",
      "CAC  04JUN/1244GMT /277 MATCHING-NONE AG SITA  FROM AUTOFEED",
      "AAH  04JUN/1711GMT /IB AG INTERNETUSER PAXINET ELEMENTS\n     DA01/LD01 TO PERMANENT ADDRESS/SD01/ZD01/ND01/YD01/",
      "AAH  04JUN/1748GMT /IB AG INTERNETUSER PAXINET ELEMENTS\n     DA01/",
      "AAH  04JUN/1749GMT /IB AG INTERNETUSER PAXINET ELEMENTS\n     DA01/LD01 TO DELIVERY ADDRESS/LD02/SD01/",
      "AAH  04JUN/1752GMT /IB AG INTERNETUSER PAXINET ELEMENTS\n     AM01/CP01 0013477210696/PN01 0019292280016/\n     TP01 0013477210696/CP02/",
      "AAH  05JUN/1027GMT /277 AG BMW WWS ELEMENTS CC01/",
      "AAH  05JUN/1323GMT /277 AG QUEUEWT WWS ELEMENTS DD01/",
      "AAH  05JUN/1323GMT /277 AG QUEUEWT WWS ELEMENTS\n     FF01/FF02/FF03/",
      "BDO  05JUN/1323GMT /277 AG QUEUEWT WWS\n     TA01/CP01 39-0013477210696/PN01 1-9292280016/LD01 NUMERO 11/DS01/UP01/DY01/",
      "SMS  05JUN/1323GMT /277 /501976/FROM AUTO SMS/CP 0013477210696/\n     FLRIB10185 - Delivery Info: No of Items: 1 Courier: AQS 0039 02 55305884 Pick-Up: :17",
      "SMS  05JUN/1323GMT /IB /502001/FROM AUTO SMS/CP 1-9292280016/\n     FLRIB10185 - Delivery Info: No of Items: 1 Courier: AQS 0039 02 55305884 Pick-Up: :17",
      "SEA  05JUN/1323GMT /277/ FROM AUTO SEA/ SE YEREMYARAUZ/A/GMAIL/D/COM\n     Dear Customer\n     This message is system generated automatically.\n     Please do not reply to this e-mail.\n     Baggage Delivery Order Created by FLR - IBERIA\n     AQS 0039 02 55305884\n     Number of Bags in Delivery:  1\n     Date Delivered:              05JUN\n     Passenger Name:              ARAUZ\n     Telephone Numbers:           Permanent:  0019292280016\n                                  Cell/Mobile: 0013477210696\n     Bag - 1  Type 22:            UPRIGHT DESIGN SOFT MATERIAL\n     Colour:                      GREY\n     Courier Pickup:              :17\n     Tag Details:                 IB050906\n     ADVICE TO CUSTOMER - PLEASE NOTE\n     Once your baggage has been picked up by the courier it\n     will be delivered to the address provided. Please be\n     aware that this can take a variable amount of time\n     depending upon the number of bags to be delivered as well\n     as the time of the day.  Please be assured that we will\n     endeavor to deliver your baggage as promptly as possible.",
      "SMS  05JUN/1323GMT /XS /501976/STATUS/\n     DELIVERED TO PAX",
      "SMS  05JUN/1323GMT /XS /502001/STATUS/\n     DELIVERED TO PAX",
      "AAH  05JUN/1409GMT /277 AG Z5Y WWS ELEMENTS RL01/FS01/CS02/",
      "CFI  05JUN/1409GMT /277 AG Z5Y WWS",
      "AAH  05JUN/1721GMT /IB AG INTERNETUSER PAXINET ELEMENTS\n     IR01/",
      "TTY  06JUN/1810GMT FLRLLXH",
      "AAH  06JUN/1859GMT /277 AG QUEUEWT WWS ELEMENTS\n     FF04/FF05/FF06/FF07/"
    ]
  },
  "recordStatus": "CLOSED",
  "smsinfo": [
    {
      "seq": "1",
      "smsinfoText": "05JUN/1323GMT /277 /501976/FROM AUTO SMS/CP 0013477210696/\nFLRIB10185 - Delivery Info: No of Items: 1 Courier: AQS 0039 02 55305884\nPick-Up: :17"
    },
    {
      "seq": "2",
      "smsinfoText": "05JUN/1323GMT /IB /502001/FROM AUTO SMS/CP 1-9292280016/\nFLRIB10185 - Delivery Info: No of Items: 1 Courier: AQS 0039 02 55305884\nPick-Up: :17"
    }
  ]
}

Hello Everyone,

We all know what are the best practices for the Development and Admin. I prepared a Best Practices doc with all of the points for Development. Just like that i was trying to prepare a doc for Admin, but not able to put all points together. So can anyone post the links which has all points for Admin and Configuration

Thanks in advance !!!