• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Please help! Can anyone tell me what are the actual causes of Microsoft SQL server database corruption problem?. How to recover corrupted MDF file data of SQL server? 
Can anyone help me to know how to convert OST to PST for free? Please suggest some manual procedure to perform this task. Thanks
Hello, I am using Outlook version 2016, due to corruption in the OST file I won't be able to access my OST file data, I already tried scanpst.exe to repair OST file. But it doesn't resolve any issues. Can anyone tell how to recover email from OST file Outlook 2016? Please help 
Hello, I am using Microsoft Outlook 2013 on Windows machine. My important emails and other items are stored in OST file. But due to some important official work I want to open my OST files emails in Mac Outlook 2016. Can I directly import OST file to Mac Outlook? Please help. 
Hello, I am using Outlook version 2016, due to corruption in the OST file I won't be able to access my OST file data, I already tried scanpst.exe to repair OST file. But it doesn't resolve any issues. Can anyone tell how to recover email from OST file Outlook 2016? Please help 
The right method to Migrate OST multiple files into Office 365 formats through easily installing OST to Office 365 Migration tool.
  • Restore any size of OST Files.
  • Import directly OST files to Gmail Without installing MS Outlook.
  • Migrate OST to Office 365 A/C.
  • Batch option- Conversion multiple files from OST to Gmail.
  • Export OST to MBOX advanced format.
  • Split by Date to Gmail.
  • Filter messages items by Date to Gmail format.
  • Supports all MS Outlook versions with windows versions.
More Info-:  
https://www.kdetools.com/blog/ost-to-office365-converter.html
I'm having around 20k+ emaila in my OWA mailbox. Since our organization is moving to Google Apps now, we need to export the whole data. Could anyone suggest how do I do it?
Hello, I have been using Microsoft Outlook application for a long time. But yesterday when I try to open OST file I got an error message like this "Error has been detected in the file xxxx.ost. Quit Outlook and all mail-enabled applications, and then use the inbox repair tool (Scanpst.exe) to diagnose and repair error in the file" Please tell me to resolve this issue. Your help would be appreciated
Export all your OST database into Outlook PST with the help of Exchange OST Recovery Software which is an efficient tool with very intelligent features, using this software you can select the emails one by one and also it provides a files splitting option so that you can divide your large files into many small files without facing any size limitation problem. Using this program user can convert their OST data into PST and other file formats such as EML, EMLX, MBOX, HTML, vCal, vCard, and MSG format. It has a GUI that makes it user-friendly and easy to use for everyone. It gives 30 days money back guarantee.
Most effective benefits of Exchange ost recovery software 
  • Able to preserve OST data into live Exchange server and Office365 
  • Justification all the version of MS Outlook up to 2019.
  • Allow a lifetime recovery license and updates.
  • Serve free demo version to access 30 emails in each folder.
  • Transform OST data into PST easily.
  • Confer an offline recovery process.
Read More Info: http://download.cnet.com/OST-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77530261.html
User-added image
Download ATS OST to PST Converter application that is made up by using the best technology. Through the help of this tool, you can see the preview of recovered mailbox then convert the data into Outlook PST and other file formats such as HTML, EML, MSG, MBOX, vCal, vCard and EMLX without facing any difficulty. It backing OS Windows’s version like 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1,10 (32bit & 64bit) with 100% accuracy. The user split their large OST file into several small PST file according to your requirement. If you are not happy with the performance of this tool so you can return it within 30 days.
Key Features of OST to PST Converter Software
  • Convert single or multiple OST files to Outlook PST with another file format at a time.
  • Allow converting 30 email items per folder free of cost in its free demo version
  • Provides a complete preview of recovered mailbox along with email, draft, task, attachment, notes, contact, inbox, and calendar etc.
  • Show the preview of recovered mailbox before finishing the actual conversion.
  • Migrate encrypted and password protected file easily and safely.
  • 30 days money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with this application.
  • Recover selective single and multiple emails with attachments and properties
  • Convert single or multiple OST files to Outlook PST with another file format at a time.
  • Supports all MS Outlook file versions up to 2016 and Windows versions up to 10 (32 and 64 Bit)
User-added image
ATS OST Recovery Software is designed to solve your any problem related to Exchange OST files. For satisfaction you can download the free version of this software which can repair and recover 30 email items from each file and folder of OST file to PST file in simple and convenient way. Using this recovery tool, you can import/export all OST files to Office365 & Live Exchange Server also. It has many more salient features.

For more information:   http://www.bulkecommerce.com/page/convert_ost_to_pst-14.html

User-added image

Conversion of OST files into Outlook PST is really a tough task and it becomes necessary if your files have been corrupted. In this situation, you will need a converter like ATS OST to PST Converter which has tremendous advantages that help to make the conversion process simple and modest. The user can directly migrate all their database into Office 365 & Live Exchange Server.

Visit here:  https://microsoft-office.wonderhowto.com/forum/best-way-convert-ost-file-pst-file-via-using-ats-ost-pst-converter-tool-0184450/
Don’t perform the conversion task by using manual methods if you don’t have any technical skill related to this process. You can use ATS OST to PST Converter to recover the Outlook mailbox data which is very important for you. Conversion in Outlook PST allows you to access it on any device which supports MS Outlook. This tool also supports MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.

Visit more details :  http://download.cnet.com/OST-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77530261.html
To retrieve corrupted OST files users generally go for manual methods to recover it. But if you don’t have any knowledge and technical skills, it is advisable to use a third party tool like which is an efficient tool to get back your OST data and convert into PST. You can export OST files into Office 365 & Live Exchange Server with creating any hanging situation. This OST recovery tool supports all the MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. Its free trial version also available which provide you to access 30 email items from each folder so the user can easily evaluate this tool.

Visit more :   http://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/ats-ost-to-pst-converter-software-159.html
If your OST file is not opening then don’t worry, you can easy repair corrupt OST file and convert OST file into PST format by the manual tricks and OST to PST Converter tool.  As a Data Recovery expert I suggest all the users to read the article: How to remove errors in OST file and convert OST file into PST format? from where they will know the complete OST to PST conversion process guide which will help them to convert OST to PST in simple way.

Is your OST file inaccessible, Need to transfer OST file from one computer to another? Want to convert OST file to PST? If the answer to any of the above question isyes, then look no further. With the help of V sodtware OST to PST Converter, you can easily convert an OST file to PST format and seamlessly transfer the OST file data to whichever computer you wish to. Vmail OST to PST Converter quickly converts all the OST data including emails, contacts, calendars, notes & Journals withoutdamaging the structure of the OST file.
View Details http://www.vsoftware.org/buy-ost-to-pst-converter.html
User-added image
Advik PST to Gmail Import is quite comprehensive application which allows you to import your Microsoft Outlook Emails to Gmail without any file size limitation. This software can be workable on all version of Windows such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP etc. Import PST to Gmail without losing any of your email attachment files. The best part of this software is that it will maintain the folder structure as well as the meta data such as CC, BCC, Attachments, Sender and Reciever Details etc.
Key Feature
Maintains folder hierarchy
Bulk Transfer
Support Multiple Languages
Retains Meta Data Properties
Free Fully Functional tool
Read More : https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/outlook-emails-to-gmail-ddeb2902
Try the export method to exports all the data from OST into PST format and saves the data into CSC and Excel format. Below I shared you the steps of export method-
  1. Open MS Outlook
  2. Click file and select import and export option wizard.
  3. Click on Export to file and click Next.
  4. Select PST and click Next.
  5.  Click on check include sub-folder options.
  6. Browse and select the target folder.
  7. Click on Finish button.    

Note:  This method is only useful, if user is connected with MS Exchange Server.

To know other OST to PST Conversion methods visit here:  Manual conversion of OST file into PST format

Also known as OST, Offline Storage Table file is a storage file in Microsoft Outlook. Even if the Outlook is not connected to Exchange Server or offline, you can still work on it with OST file. The Best Part of OST file is that it enables you to compose new mails, save your emails in drafts, delete or read existing mails, etc. in offline mode.Once it is connected to the Exchange Server again, all the changes made by the user to Outlook OST file get synchronized automatically with Exchange Server. OST files are basically duplicate copy of mailbox stored on Microsoft Exchange Server and stored in the hard drive of your computer.

Any damage to the Exchange Server doesn’t affect the files stored on your hard disk.At some point, you might also find that some of the files are either missing or deleted from OST files. It happens mostly because of OST corruption or certain mistakes by us. If OST file seems to be corrupt, MS Outlook provides official Integrity Check tool, scanost.exe to fix all your OST files.

Fixing with Scanost.Exe – Integrity Check Tool

Scanost.exe is an OST Integrity Check tool and a built-in repair tool that can repair and diagnose OST file. The tool scans both your mailbox file and OST file that is running on Exchange Server. It compares both your folders and items in each of the files and tries to fix synchronization issues between them. You have to be connected to the server to use this tool.

- Steps to Fix Errors with Scanost.exe
- Before you start your repair process, close MS Outlook
- Double click on Scanost.exe. By default, it is located at C:\Program Files\MS  Office\Office12.
- In case of having multiple accounts in MS Outlook, the tool will ask you to choose OST file that should be repaired.
- Click Connect, if it asks to Work Offline or Connect
- Choose any option as per your need
- Select “Repair Errors” to resolve errors automatically while scanning OST data
- Click “Start Scan”

In case scanost.exe is not able to repair your corrupt Offline Storage Table (OST) file, there is no need to worry! You can fix the error with the help of Regain OST to PST Converter Tool. It is a professional tool to fix the corruption in OST file because of any reason. The best part of this software is that it can recover all the lost or deleted files in MS Outlook after repairing OST file, such as Attachments, Emails, Notes, Meeting Requests, Journals, etc. from OST file.

How to Use Regain OST to PST Converter?

* Download and install Regain OST to PST Converter Tool on your PC
* Launch the software and follow the steps on the wizard
* Select “Open OST” option and find out your corrupt OST data stored on your computer
* Click “Find OST File” if you don’t know the location
* To choose a specific Outlook profile if you have several Outlook accounts, click “Outlook Profile” option
* If it has minor corruption issues in your OST file, choose “Normal Scan” option. If it is severely corrupt and unresponsive, choose “Smart Scan” option. Click on “Repair” button to fix your OST file.
* The repair process will be started automatically. After scanning, it will show the recoverable OST files.

Helping Guide & Tips Visit: https://vikashkaushikguide.wordpress.com/2017/04/05/how-to-fix-corrupt-offline-ost-files-using-scanost-exe/
Download SQL Database Recovery software which is designed to fix severely corrupted database files (MDF) of SQL Server.The software quickly recovers lost data, tables, views, stored procedures, rules, defaults, user defined data types and triggers from corrupt MDF database. It can also recover items from corrupt files like Index Keys, Default Values, Unique Keys, constraint Checks, Triggers, Views, Stored Procedures, Deleted Records and Partly Corrupted Records.

To more detail info visit here:- Link
Scanpst.exe, the inbuilt utility provided by MS Outlook itself.Try scanpst.exe, the Inbox Repair tool provided by Microsoft in its Outlook client. It's a built-in repair utility that can scan corrupt PST file for errors and repair it. However it is found that in critical cases this doesn’t work, in this condition user can try professional Outlook PST Recovery software can back all the important data, it is wise to take some measures to prevent these problems in future. Normally, power-related interruption and virus attack are major issues of PST files corruption in most desktops. Outlook PST files whose size exceeds 2GB mostly gets corrupted.Free Trial Version you are eligible to see the preview of recovered emails in red items.Download now- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/outlook-pst-recovery.html

At the time of Opening OST file it gives lots of error messages how to remove OST File Error . Suggest me the best tool to repair OST file data and convert OST file data to PST By using single tool
An Offline OST file is created by MS Exchange, if you want to open Offline Exchange OST file folder in MS Outlook, try OST Recovery software that restore offline OST file with all email properties and export them into PST file format which can be easily readable in Outlook mailbox. This software also Export Offline OST file to PST, Live Exchange Mailbox and Offline 365 mailbox.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/100-safe-ost-pst-converter-software-ostrecovery-kathy-rose

You should try OST to PST Converter Software can fastly remove OST file corruption issue and export OST database into Outlook (PST/EML/MSG and HTML) along with all emails properties, emails headers and email information etc.You can also for restore all inaccessible MS Outlook OST file data as well as convert the recover data into new workable PST file format including all attachment such as emails, contacts, notes, calendars, posts, task requests, appointments, tasks, journals etc.

Get more detail info click here:- [b][url=http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html] OST to PST Converter[/url][/b]