• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi
I need assistance with a flow that a developer created and is not available. We have a flow that is designed to create asset/assets at a customer's account when the Release to Production Date is entered.

When the developer did a Quickbooks integration for us, they changed the logic in a flow that we already had created and working which was to add the project number to the asset record.
Once this change was done, the project number was being added to the asset but updating all project numbers that were already located at the customer's account fro prior orders.

When we realized this was happening, the logic in the workflow was
updated and changed and now we keep getting Error Messages and are not sure how to get our flow to work again as designed.

Attached are the error messages. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. 
Error Occurred During Flow "Auto_Create_Assets": An error occurred when executing a flow interviewUser-added imageError element myRule_1_A1 (FlowActionCall).
An error occurred when executing a flow interview.

User-added imageUser-added image

Hi,  I have followed all the steps in this module and I keep on getting the same error message. I have cleared my browser, started from scratch 2 times now and I am still getting the same error. I added the Role - Sales Rep under Manage Users Roles to my name. I created a new compact layout as described in other answer an still the same error. I provided as many screenshots as I could. Can someone please assist so I can complete this module.   Thank You !!
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Hi
I need assistance with a flow that a developer created and is not available. We have a flow that is designed to create asset/assets at a customer's account when the Release to Production Date is entered.

When the developer did a Quickbooks integration for us, they changed the logic in a flow that we already had created and working which was to add the project number to the asset record.
Once this change was done, the project number was being added to the asset but updating all project numbers that were already located at the customer's account fro prior orders.

When we realized this was happening, the logic in the workflow was
updated and changed and now we keep getting Error Messages and are not sure how to get our flow to work again as designed.

Attached are the error messages. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. 
Error Occurred During Flow "Auto_Create_Assets": An error occurred when executing a flow interviewUser-added imageError element myRule_1_A1 (FlowActionCall).
An error occurred when executing a flow interview.

User-added imageUser-added image

Hi,  I have followed all the steps in this module and I keep on getting the same error message. I have cleared my browser, started from scratch 2 times now and I am still getting the same error. I added the Role - Sales Rep under Manage Users Roles to my name. I created a new compact layout as described in other answer an still the same error. I provided as many screenshots as I could. Can someone please assist so I can complete this module.   Thank You !!
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image