• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello 
I am running Thunderbird on my Mac 10.13.4. My profile consists of 70000+ emails on multiple folders. I have also imported a huge bunch of emails from my old mail account in offline folder. Can I somehow back them up against deletion/disk corruption? Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

demi lovato 

Hello 
I am running Thunderbird on my Mac 10.13.4. My profile consists of 70000+ emails on multiple folders. I have also imported a huge bunch of emails from my old mail account in offline folder. Can I somehow back them up against deletion/disk corruption? Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

demi lovato 

Apple Mail shows no option to import the OLM files. How to get this done?

You can use the Email converter for converting email files into other email files format but before using any tool you should know the complete knowledge about why we need conversion of email files? Here I share article link:  Manual conversion of Email files from where you will learn all the details about popular email files and the best conversion methods for OST to PST, EDB to PST, NSF to PST, OLM to PST, MBOX to PST, EML to PST, DBX to PST, DXL to PST and PST to EML files format.

You can use the Email converter software for converting email files into other email files format but before using any tool you should know the complete knowledge about why we need conversion of email files? Here I share article link:  Manual conversion of Email files from where you will learn all the details about popular email files and the best conversion methods for OST to PST, EDB to PST, NSF to PST, OLM to PST, MBOX to PST, EML to PST, DBX to PST, DXL to PST and PST to EML files format.
If you are facing any problem with Mac Outlook OLM file Accessing, then use Outlook stores user information in form of PST files and mac Outlook stores user information in form of OLM file format.Sometime it becomes tough to migrate from mac Outlook to windows Outlook without using professional OLM to PST Converter software which can easily convert OLM file to PST format with all email components, such as Inbox, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, and Notes etc from the Outlook for Mac (OLM) data file to the corresponding MS Outlook Personal Storage (PST) File. To download visit: http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html