• 115 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I’ve been wondering if anyone has any experience in implementing Salesforce (or any other similar CRM) in healthcare sector. I heard about new Salesforce Healthcare solution, and was wondering if it’s worthwhile?
Hey there, I was wondering if anyone encountered same problem as I am and what was your solution?
We are a small service-provider, and currently we face a growing volume of requests that cannot be handled efficiently. As a result we experience decentralized IT support and lack of actionable data to actually fix it. Maybe you know some IT solution for more effective project management and support desk? Thank you in advance.
What do you think are the top 3 apps for any Salesforce CRM, no matter the industry or business size?
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has experience with both BI and CRM systems. Which platform would you recommend for a mid-size business? They have some similar features and we are in the process of choosing which one to go with. Thank you all!
How important is CCM (customer communication management) for a startup product IT company?
Hey, we were thinking to go for full data integration in company. We are a small business, so the question is obviously, how would you go about it, and is it worth spending time and effort? Thanks!
Hello, I’ve been wondering if anyone has any experience in implementing Salesforce (or any other similar CRM) in healthcare sector. I heard about new Salesforce Healthcare solution, and was wondering if it’s worthwhile?
Hello, I was wondering if anybody has some suggestions for some gifting campaign software that can be easily integrated with Salesforce CRM. We at our company have seen a great effect from personalized gifts to our customers, during sales and upsales process, but we need some means of automating and simplifying it.
Thanks for your input everybody!
Hey there, I was wondering if anyone encountered same problem as I am and what was your solution?
We are a small service-provider, and currently we face a growing volume of requests that cannot be handled efficiently. As a result we experience decentralized IT support and lack of actionable data to actually fix it. Maybe you know some IT solution for more effective project management and support desk? Thank you in advance.
Hello, I am thinking about heavily investing and engaging in ABM (Account-Based Marketing). Do you have any suggestions on how to approach the campaign and what are some best practices to implement? Thanks a lot!
  • November 26, 2018
Hey, I was wondering what your experience with Nimble CRM is, I’ve heard lots of praise, and I’m thinking of actually switching to it. Any suggestions on how to utilize it more effieicently, or maybe some pitfalls to avoid?
Thanks in advance
Has anybody engaged in a video marketing campaign for small business? If so what were the results and what tools\software did you use? Also I’m very interested in hearing the overall approach to video marketing for small business, since expensive CGI and studio shooting may not be an option, due to the budget limitations. Thanks in advance
What are some good examples of utilization of Einstein Analytics for Salesforce CRM. Is the app worth it, in your experience?
What are the Top must have Salesforce apps?
Hey, we are currently looking for a Salesforce admin in our company, so I have a question: what you need to look for in a salesforce admin?
How AI Is Changing Sales. Have you tried implementing some sorts of AI solution in your business, and to what degree of success?
  • October 28, 2018
What data-visualization software for Salesforce CRM can you recommend? What are some universally solid options that can be applied to small business?
Hello everyone. We are planning to go with Salesforce Field Service Lightning in our business, and I was hoping to hear what overall experience people have with the software is. The decision is final, and I’m hoping to hear maybe about some best practices and tips on how to utilize the platform to its fullest.
Thanks…
Can anybody help me with choosing Salesforce apps for sales and PM teams?
Hey, I’m thinking about implementing CRM for my business, since manual bookkeeping is no longer an option. So, are there any good options that you can recommend?
Have you faced a problem in choosing a salesforce admin? What qualities did you look for?
Is there a clear understanding of how AI can be used in sales, since you cannot automate most of the process?
Hey there, we are considering migrating to a Salesforce Field Service Lightning, does anybody have experience in this: what should we watch out for, was it worth it in the end, how long does it take to get started, etc. Thanks in advance
What are the Top must have Salesforce apps?