• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have an task in which we have to integrate with the intranet ftp server. so we can store and retrive the data files from ftp server.

Does any one have any idea regarding the same. How can we ingrate the salesforce org with ftp server. 

Any  help will be appreciated. 

Thanks to all in advance :)

Hello

I have been using the IDE to merge two SF environments and I am getting validation errors:

cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'ReportFolder'.

cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'DashboardFolder'.

cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'DocumentFolder'.

These happen against all the -meta.xml files in src/reports, src/dashboards, and src/documents, respectively. These files have not themselves been changed.

The errors seem to be significant because one of the changed dashboards complains that its new report cannot be found, even though the path names look OK to me

Our main development has been happening in a Sandbox, but the business have also been making changes in Live, since the sandbox was refreshed. I am trying to get all their changes merged from Live into the Sandbox for final testing before deployment. I created a Force.com project in the IDE for each environment and then compared the projects and copied changes from the Live project to the Sandbox project.

The changes included changes to Dashboards and to Reports, but not to Documents, so it is especially surprising to see the latter amongst these errors!

Does anyone know what these messages mean? And of course, how to fix them?

Thanks!

Steve