• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have activated the survey and created survey invitation link using apex and opened the invitation link into a new tab for community logged in user but the language of survey page is getting updated based on logged in user language. But in our scenario, we have to pull the language value from custom object and pass the language value into the invitation link URL.
So can anyone help me out to pass the language value into survey invitation link for loggedIn community user.
Scenario/Issue -
    when I logged In with System Adminstrator profile and trying to attach file against existing case thenits shows one increment count to both ContentVersion & contentDocument table/Object.

But when I tried to logged In with some other profile and tried to attach file against existing case then it showsfiles on case related list but It does not increment count to both ContentVersion & contentDocument table/Object and the more strange part is that If I copy the contentDocumentId from sfdc broswer and tried to run below query then It shows record -

SELECT Id FROM contentDocument where Id = 'XXXContentDocumentID'

SELECT Id FROM ContentVersion where contentDocumentId = 'XXXContentDocumentID' 

Short Summary - If we export the whole data of contentDocument then it does not show new record for attachment but if we run above query intosame table then it show records.

Please help on this - Reason behind why we are not getting newly attachment record into ContentVersion & contentDocument table/Object , if we do extract fullData.

Thanks
Hi All,

I have designed a lightning component screen to render some external data records in form of slds-card and I observed that rendering data using component.set list (in JS) and aura:iteration (Component) on page is taking more time based on number of records available into list data.  

Below are our observation based on count of records

Average time for 10 records
------------> If condition & loop took 126.59999998868443 milliseconds to execute.
------------> component.set took 271.59499999834225 milliseconds to execute.

Average time for 100 records
------------> If condtion & loop took 727.2500000253785 milliseconds to execute.
------------> component.set took 2299.0499999723397 milliseconds to execute.

Average time for 300 records
------------> If & loop took 368.9449999947101 milliseconds to execute.
------------> component.set took 5417.69000000204 milliseconds to execute.

I would request to all if you can share your observation on it- 
screen
component-viewhelperJs
Hi All,

I have installed CPQ stellbricks packgae at my dev org and tying to enable create quote , adding line item options on customer portal community page. But I am not able to see any quote list view records or create quote option for customer community users.

Can anyone guide me by providing information on above process.

I will be very thankful for it.

Hi All,

I am trying to upload file & attach with SFDC object , So I tried by using apex:fileinput but it is not working with my existing code because of rerendered issues. So Now I am trying using javascript to upload file but I am not able to pass the file data to apex controller using javascript.

Issue - Not able to pass file data using action:function parameter.

I am reffering to below URL -
http://manojjena20.blogspot.com/2015/11/apexinputfile-can-not-be-used-in.html

Please help me out.
Thanks in Advance.
Scenario/Issue -
    when I logged In with System Adminstrator profile and trying to attach file against existing case thenits shows one increment count to both ContentVersion & contentDocument table/Object.

But when I tried to logged In with some other profile and tried to attach file against existing case then it showsfiles on case related list but It does not increment count to both ContentVersion & contentDocument table/Object and the more strange part is that If I copy the contentDocumentId from sfdc broswer and tried to run below query then It shows record -

SELECT Id FROM contentDocument where Id = 'XXXContentDocumentID'

SELECT Id FROM ContentVersion where contentDocumentId = 'XXXContentDocumentID' 

Short Summary - If we export the whole data of contentDocument then it does not show new record for attachment but if we run above query intosame table then it show records.

Please help on this - Reason behind why we are not getting newly attachment record into ContentVersion & contentDocument table/Object , if we do extract fullData.

Thanks
var recordId = cmp.get("v.recordId");
       var Fields = { ToAddress: {value: "to@to.com"}, 
                     ParentId	: {value: recordId}, 
                     HTMLBody: {value: "the text body", insertType: "cursor"} }
        var args = {actionName :"Case.Send_Email"};
        actionAPI.selectAction(args).then(function(result){
            console.log('Available Fields are ', JSON.stringify(result));
            //actionAPI.invokeAction(args);

}).catch(function(e){
            if(e.errors){
                console.log('Action Field Log Errors are ',e.errors);
                console.error('Full error is ', JSON.stringify(e));
            }

try to using the "quickActionAPI" and gettting the 

below error "We can’t execute the API because the parent record isn’t selected."
Calling the Quickaction from lightning component and it's not working. please let me if i am doing anything wrong..

Thanks in advance.Full Screen
Hi All,

I am trying to upload file & attach with SFDC object , So I tried by using apex:fileinput but it is not working with my existing code because of rerendered issues. So Now I am trying using javascript to upload file but I am not able to pass the file data to apex controller using javascript.

Issue - Not able to pass file data using action:function parameter.

I am reffering to below URL -
http://manojjena20.blogspot.com/2015/11/apexinputfile-can-not-be-used-in.html

Please help me out.
Thanks in Advance.