• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a very simple custom Lightning Page Template, implementing the lightning:recordHomeTemplate interface. When I go to Lightning app Builder, I can select the template to create a new page based on the Opportunity object. That is, my new custom template appears where you would expect in the list of templates. like below.
Modal

But I don't want to do this, I want to change the existing Opportunity page. So if I go to an Opportunity detail record and click 'Edit Page' and try to change the page template, I would expect my custom template to be in the list. But it isn't. Any ideas gratefully received.

page  
Hi there

I have an Amazon VM Windows server and I have a Powershell script to download a CSV file. The date format in the CSV file is DD/MM/YYYY. I can't change the date format in the file becaus this is intended to be a daily automated process. Lots of people on the forum have problems with dates going in one day offset etc. but this problem is something else...

The Powershell script runs Data Loader on the command line to load the CSV file. Data Loader settings have the 'Use European Date Format' checked.

The server Control Panel has all the regional settings, time zone etc. set to UK.

I'm loading the dates in the CSV file into SF Date type field.

Problem is that the dates get transposed, e.g. June 1st 2018 in the file is 01/06/2018 but ends up in SF as Jan 6th.

Does anyone have any ideas? My workaround will be to load it into a text field and then convert/transpose it but I'd rather not. And I shouldn't have to should I?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there

I have an Amazon VM Windows server and I have a Powershell script to download a CSV file. The date format in the CSV file is DD/MM/YYYY. I can't change the date format in the file becaus this is intended to be a daily automated process. Lots of people on the forum have problems with dates going in one day offset etc. but this problem is something else...

The Powershell script runs Data Loader on the command line to load the CSV file. Data Loader settings have the 'Use European Date Format' checked.

The server Control Panel has all the regional settings, time zone etc. set to UK.

I'm loading the dates in the CSV file into SF Date type field.

Problem is that the dates get transposed, e.g. June 1st 2018 in the file is 01/06/2018 but ends up in SF as Jan 6th.

Does anyone have any ideas? My workaround will be to load it into a text field and then convert/transpose it but I'd rather not. And I shouldn't have to should I?

Thanks in advance.