• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi- I am trying to create an apex trigger to be able to track when products are added or removed from an opportunity  product page. Has anyone created one before? If so, would you mind sharing? Thanks!!
I am trying to roll up a field from the opportunity products page to the account page. I created an opportunity trigger to roll up said field from the opportunity products page to the opportunity page, however, now I am unsure how to roll the field up to the account page.

The field needing to be rolled up is the list of items purchased on the opportunity products page therefore it cannot be summed. 

Please help!
Hi all-

I am trying to roll up the Product Name from the Opportunity Product page to the Opportunity page. I've been told this is only possible via apex trigger or coding. Has anyone accomplished this? If so, please share screen shots or anything you can to help me! 

ps. i've never created apex triggers or done coding.

Thanks!
Hi- I am trying to create an apex trigger to be able to track when products are added or removed from an opportunity  product page. Has anyone created one before? If so, would you mind sharing? Thanks!!
I am trying to track Opportunity field history in Opportunity Products but I am experiencing limitations in Salesforce Professional Edition. Let's say I want to track the Schedule Amount in the Opportunity Product and report changes in the change in Revenue is > $1 mil over the past week.

I'd want to track the current value, the previous value and the date changed. 

I have read that you can create a custom object that can have all this info, but I need some guidance in creating this. Do I need to create triggers as well? I am not sure if this is possible in PE.

Thanks. 

I'd like to create a custom link on the account page, which will link to a report. However, I want the report to only show values for that particular account. For instance, it would show all the activities for that account categorized by type of activity. I'm not sure how to use a link to dynamically customize a report like that. 

I can't figure out how to do this, and SF support sent me here... 

Thanks!
Ariel

• March 27, 2010