• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a field on the Acccount that is called Account_Tier, this is a picklist with the following options:  Tier I, Tier II, Tier II. I need to just make an easy formula field to copy this field and the value over to the Opportunity. Ccan you please help me out with same senerio as when I try to create an formula feild on Oppurtunity, cant find account feilds to Insert. Thanks 

Or any aleter name solution just need the same values of related accout tier on Opp for reporting 
I have a field on the Acccount that is called Account_Tier, this is a picklist with the following options:  Tier I, Tier II, Tier II. I need to just make an easy formula field to copy this field and the value over to the Opportunity. Ccan you please help me out with same senerio as when I try to create an formula feild on Oppurtunity, cant find account feilds to Insert. Thanks 

Or any aleter name solution just need the same values of related accout tier on Opp for reporting 

I am not sure how to write this formula field (I am very new to this).  I have a field on the Acccount that is called National_Account_Status__c, this is a picklist with the following options:  None, Targeted, Current.  I need to just make an easy formula field to copy this field and the value over to the Opportunity.  What I did was create a field forumal named it and put int the formula Account.National_Account_Status__c, seems easy.  However I get the error that it is a picklist and I need to us ispickval.  I have used this in a formula field before but it was to calculate something.  I am not sure how to use it here.  

Again all I need is to copy this field over to the Opp.  One question though, if I create a new field with this formula field, will this work on Opporutnities that are already created or just new Opps? 

Thank you very much!