• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i requied for Convert Excel XLSX to VCF format. i didn't know this convert all data. recommendation please 
Hello guys

I want to convert XLS to VCF format, 
Excel to vCard Converter is designed for those users who want to export Excel database into vCard in order to manage their information in a better manner. vCard or VCF is a new way of managing data in which we can save all the information, including contact, name, address, phone number, email address and many more in a sufficient manner.
To know more about what exactly Excel to vCard and how it beneficial then visits:- Convert Excel contacts into vCard.
If you want to again access OST files without using Exchange Server, So I suggest OST files users then Download PDS Exchange OST Recovery software which solve Exchange OST file any problems to recover inaccessible files of Exchange OST to access OST files without using Exchange Server in only correct path. Along with it provides many facilities. PDS OST Recovery  tool  instantly save files-folders database from Offline OST file data to a PST file, EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML, TXT, RTF, DOC, PDF, MBOX and Outlook Profile. Without losing internal items you can split recovered large PST file into small PST file (1GB to 5GB) By helping master solution of PDS OST recovery tool that is able to filter messages “First Date to Last Date” to repair emails. It is right way to naming convention feature-according to users “Date to Date” with in least time.

More Details-:  http://www.perfectdatasolutions.com/convert-ost-to-pst.html

User-added image

Magnificent solution to recover lost excel worksheet password & high / super way to unlock locked MS Office excel worksheet is Excel Password Recovery Software. It has two obliging methods Dictionary attack & Brute Force attack that accurately scan all kind of excel worksheet and also provides you best authority to set password character such as :- A-Z a-z 1-0 of excel worksheet  as well as set any type of password like alphabetic & numerical password of excel worksheet. It supported MS excel file versions 97, to 2016

Read More:-   goo.gl/e1UlzM