• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I'm trying to migrate live agent pre chat form from vf to lightning. Can anyone please suggest some sort of steps to implement my custom functionalities, like what are the pre-requisites to be followed other than implmenting the interface which supports prechat API. Please helpme with this.

Thanks in advance
Hai All,
When a report is created on Opportunities, there's a check box called "Save hierarchy level" in Report Properties. I have observed the following scenario for that checkbox:
1) The checkbox is visible only when the primary object is Opportunities in Report Type.(If primary object is Accounts, no checkbox is visible).
2) If I uncheck the checkbox,save the report,and reopen the report, the checkbox will be in checked mode and it's value be anything. In my case,      it's System admin, Some roles related to dev org.
Is there any way to disable this checkbox permanently on reports with Opportunities as Primary Object, so that Data on Report will be generated irrespective of the user (under any profile) who runs it.

Plz help me with this.

Thanks 
Padmini

Hai All,

I'm facing an issue regarding Notes in Related Lists. Whenever a new note is created, the Related tab isn't refreshing automatically. Like, if I create first note, the tab is being refreshed, for next one it's working in the same manner. But, when it comes to one more note, the Related tab isn't being refreshed automatically, I need to refresh the page manually. But, I want the tab to be refreshed everytime a new note is created. Is this a standard issue in Lightning and is there any way to get it fixed?

Thanks in Advance!
How to increase the size limit for no.of records being fetched using queryMore() programatically. I want fetch 200 records first, then from 201 to 399 like this...until it reaches the end of records in database.

can anyone suggest me a way to do this.
Is there any way to fetch the list of classes being used in an apex class, through external references of symbol table.

Thanks in advance!!
Using symbol table am able to fetch fields, external references etc of apex class. But, what if I want to access external references that are obtained from symbol table...
Can anyone suggest a way to do this
Hello all,

I am a new bie here, while trying to consume webservices using Apex Classes, Generate WSDL process, there's an error 

Error: Uploaded wsdl size exceeded the maximum upload limit: {0}
for parse WSDL., What kind of content can I remove from the WSDL file to reduce its size.
Pls help me out to reach this...

Hi All,

I'm trying to migrate live agent pre chat form from vf to lightning. Can anyone please suggest some sort of steps to implement my custom functionalities, like what are the pre-requisites to be followed other than implmenting the interface which supports prechat API. Please helpme with this.

Thanks in advance
Using symbol table am able to fetch fields, external references etc of apex class. But, what if I want to access external references that are obtained from symbol table...
Can anyone suggest a way to do this
I have a static resource that contains a style sheet. It's defined with <style type="text/css"> at the top.

When I upload the file for this resource, Salesforce creates it with a MIME type of text/plain. It doesn't pick up the MIME type from the file's contents. It doesn't let me specify the MIME type when I upload the file. There doesn't seem to be a way to change the MIME type of an existing static resource.

This is a problem because Firefox doesn't want to load a style sheet whose MIME type isn't text/css.

How can I define or change the MIME type of a static resource?

Thanks,

Jeri.

PS. If there was a better place to post this message, please let me know. Thanks!