• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This is driving me crazy.  This is on the Share CRM Data with Your Partners  module.  it says to set account and contract and opportunity to public read only for internal and private for external and it still says I'm not configured right.  
Instead of creating a new trailhead playground and ending up with an unmangable about of playground.  Can a playground be reset to the values is had when first created?
This is driving me crazy.  This is on the Share CRM Data with Your Partners  module.  it says to set account and contract and opportunity to public read only for internal and private for external and it still says I'm not configured right.  
I am in the Quick Start: Einstein Prediction Builder Create a Formula Field to Predict module and it asks to work on the Candidate object.  I do not have that object, is it something that i need to create or should it already be in my playground?
I've created the 3 Articles in Lightning Knowledge, in Customer Channel as noted but receive the error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the three specified Knowledge articles. Ensure that you have created them."   Suggestions?

3 Knowledge Articles created...yet Error message states can't be found.