• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
please help me how to start the lightning experience superbadge from the scratch its urgent..... just show me the pathway  rest i can do i on my own!!!!
Hi ,
I have roll up summary field on Account object , based on roll up field value i'm showing the some images on lightining detials  page . i have implemented one lightning component and working fine but when roll up field value has been changed old image only displaying , when i refresh manually it is working fine , how to refresh the component ?
Hi,

In Lightning,

I can able to see the 'Save & New' button when i click on 'Task' tab and create a new task.

User-added image

But, i cannot able to see the same when i create a new task below an Contact.

User-added image

Can someone please help?

Thanks,
Sarav

Hi, we're experiencing an issue where when we change the Website field on account (Lightning), a subsequent page refresh shows the old value. A query to the record in question shows that it has the updated value, but the page displays the old value for up to a few minutes. Browser cache is not at issue, as I elimated that variable. I can refresh the page several times and receive the old value. If I run a query against the record, the next page refresh shows the correct value. If I wait a while, the value also updates correctly.

Is this a known issue? Is there anything we can do to avoid?

Thanks!