• 30 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a flow in my sandbox that's set to prevent duplicates from being created. Basically, there is a checkbox on a Case record that is only checked when certain criteria is met and that check triggers a flow creating a new Lead. However, any time someone goes back and edits that Case record the system recognizes the box as being checked and keeps creating more leads. I edited the flow in my sandbox to say only create a new lead when the box "Is Changed" and this worked perfectly in my sandbox. But now when trying to move it over into production for some reason the flow will not work. Is there something simple I'm missing here that would cause the Is Changed function to work in Sandbox but not Production? 
I have a flow in my sandbox that is set to prevent duplicate record from being created. Basically, there is a checkbox on a Case record that is only checked when certain criteria is met and that check triggers a flow creating a new Lead in production. However, any time someone goes back and edits that Case record the system recognizes the box as being checked and keeps creating more leads. I edited the flow in my sandbox to say only create a new lead when the box "Is Changed" this worked perfectly in my sandbox. But now when trying to move it over into production for some reason the flow will not work. Is there something simple I'm missing here that would cause the Is Changed function to work in Sandbox but not Production? 
A team of mine uses Cases in salesforce when logging specific interactions with customers. When interaction with the customer is done, they will either close the case or select "Closed to Lead" if they believe there is potential for future business a salesperson should follow up with. I also have a picklist on the case record called "Closed to Lead" that is automatically changed from "No" to "Yes" whenever a case is closed to a lead. Whenever the closed to lead picklist is changed to yes it triggers an automated creation of a new lead that is assigned to a sales person. 

The only problem is in some cases the original case team is contacted again after they've closed a case, so they must change the case status back to "In Progress", work with the customer again, and then close the case once again. This creates duplicate leads as every time the case is edited again the process builder recognizes the picklist as being "Yes" and creates a new lead every time the case is created. 

I've tried using the ISCHANGED function is process builder to prevent this, but for some reason it won't work. Does anyone have any idea a formula that would prevent the duplicate leads being created? 
One of my teams uses Cases in salesforce when logging their interaction with customers. When interaction with the customer is done, they will either close the case or select "Close to Lead" if they believe there is potential for future business a salesperson should follow up with. I also have a picklish on the case record called "Closed to Lead" that is automatically changed from "No" to "Yes" whenever a case is closed to a lead. Whenever the closed to lead picklist is changed to yes it triggers an automated creation of a new lead that is assigned to a sales person. 

The only problem is in some cases the original case team is contacted again after they've closed a case, so they must change the case status back to "In Progress", work with the customer again, and then close the case once again. This creates duplicate leads as every time the case is edited again the process builder recognizes the picklist as being "Yes" and creates a new lead every time the case is created. 

I've tried using the ISCHANGED function is process builder to prevent this, but for some reason it won't work. Does anyone have any idea a formula that would prevent the duplicate leads being created? 
We have a group working with the 'Case' Object in Salesforce to log support interactions with customers. When a customer gets in touch with this group, they log many things in this Case, one of which being a related list called 'Product Interest'. This list includes part numbers the particular customer associated with this C
ase is interested in. 

At the end of working with the customer, our group makes a judgement call on if there is potential for future business with this customer. If so, they will change the 'Case Status' to 'Closed to Lead'. Changing the Case to this status automatically creates and assigns a lead in Salesforce for one of our field sales guys to follow up on. The problem I'm running into is I'd like that Product Interest related list also show up in the Lead record once a case has been closed to a lead. This way instead of our sales guys having to go into the case and look, the info will be directly on the lead itself. 

I already have the Product Interest list on the lead object, the problem is getting the correct record to show up in that list associated with the lead. I have also already created 'Lead Lookup' and 'Case Lookup' fields on the Product Interest object itself. I'm just not sure how I can auto populate the lead lookup field once a case has been closed to a lead. 

Any help here is greatly appreciated, I've already tried using Process Builder to no avail and I'm guessing this will require some coding. 
We have a group working with the 'Case' Object in Salesforce to log support interactions with customers. When a customer gets in touch with this group, they log many things in this Case, one of which being a related list called 'Product Interest'. This list includes part numbers the particular customer associated with this C
ase is interested in. 

At the end of working with the customer, our group makes a judgement call on if there is potential for future business with this customer. If so, they will change the 'Case Status' to 'Closed to Lead'. Changing the Case to this status automatically creates and assigns a lead in Salesforce for one of our field sales guys to follow up on. The problem I'm running into is I'd like that Product Interest related list also show up in the Lead record once a case has been closed to a lead. This way instead of our sales guys having to go into the case and look, the info will be directly on the lead itself. 

I already have the Product Interest list on the lead object, the problem is getting the correct record to show up in that list associated with the lead. I have also already created 'Lead Lookup' and 'Case Lookup' fields on the Product Interest object itself. I'm just not sure how I can auto populate the lead lookup field once a case has been closed to a lead. 

Any help here is greatly appreciated, I've already tried using Process Builder to no avail and I'm guessing this will require a bit of coding.
Apex trigger creat task on lead needs to be when edited to subsequently meet criteria. right now i have it as follows:

trigger createtask on lead (after insert) { 

The "after insert" needs to be changed but I'm not sure what it should be changed to.

Any help is greatly appreciated
I'm in my Sandbox, trying to use a change set to put an Apex Trigger into production. When I go to Outbound Change Sets and click 'new' it takes me to a completely blank page, no place to put the name or description. 

I can't understand why this is happening, I have my deployment settings set for production to accept inbound change sets from this sandbox and vice versa. Why would it just show a completely blank screen when I click new from inside the Sandbox? I can log into my production platform, go to outbound change sets and create a new one no problem, but for some reason when I'm in the Sandbox its different. 
I'm in my Sandbox, trying to use a change set to put an Apex Trigger into production. When I go to Outbound Change Sets and click 'new' it takes me to a completely blank page, no place to put the name or description. 

I can't understand why this is happening, I have my deployment settings set for production to accept inbound change sets from this sandbox and vice versa. Why would it just show a completely blank screen when I click new from inside my Sandbox? 
A team of mine uses Cases in salesforce when logging specific interactions with customers. When interaction with the customer is done, they will either close the case or select "Closed to Lead" if they believe there is potential for future business a salesperson should follow up with. I also have a picklist on the case record called "Closed to Lead" that is automatically changed from "No" to "Yes" whenever a case is closed to a lead. Whenever the closed to lead picklist is changed to yes it triggers an automated creation of a new lead that is assigned to a sales person. 

ase is interested in. 

Any help here is greatly appreciated, I've already tried using Process Builder to no avail and I'm guessing this will require some coding. 

I can't understand why this is happening, I have my deployment settings set for production to accept inbound change sets from this sandbox and vice versa. Why would it just show a completely blank screen when I click new from inside my Sandbox?