• Maximum Software Services

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello community,

I'm currently working on a new implementation of Service Call with omnichannel including the live agent and community.
My client and I were really interested into the Einstein bot... but we support multiple languages. Seems like there is no support at all of multi-language with the Chat bot... just like so many other functionnalities with limited multi-language support.

As a workaround, I thought it might be possible to duplicate everything for each languages (lucky we have only two) and use audience in community to show one or the other Chat snap-in. We would also need to create one bot per language and have them training individually...

Another workaround would be to use only on chat bot, and include multi language with different dialog and everything.

My question is, anyone here ever implemented a chat bot in Salesforce which was supporting multiple languages? This is relativaly new so my guess is probably no

Regards

Hello community,

I'm currently working on a new implementation of Service Call with omnichannel including the live agent and community.
My client and I were really interested into the Einstein bot... but we support multiple languages. Seems like there is no support at all of multi-language with the Chat bot... just like so many other functionnalities with limited multi-language support.

As a workaround, I thought it might be possible to duplicate everything for each languages (lucky we have only two) and use audience in community to show one or the other Chat snap-in. We would also need to create one bot per language and have them training individually...

Another workaround would be to use only on chat bot, and include multi language with different dialog and everything.

My question is, anyone here ever implemented a chat bot in Salesforce which was supporting multiple languages? This is relativaly new so my guess is probably no

Regards

Can anyone help me to resolve an issue with implementing a post-chat survey after ending a chat? 

After I end the chat session, I could see a 'Leave a feedback' button and it takes me to the new page but the created survey is not showing but giving an error.

Created all in the sandbox following the steps from https://chatbotslife.com/salesforce-surveys-in-embedded-service-for-chat-formerly-snap-ins-76224fb6729f#ee02

Followed by https://chatbotslife.com/salesforce-surveys-in-embedded-service-for-chat-formerly-snap-ins-76224fb6729f#ee02

1. Created a feedback (grabbed surveyId as of 0Kd***************)
2. Created a community (grabbed networkId as of 0DB***************)
3. Added required object relationships
4. Added Chat Survey Redirect controller & page through Developer Console, Apex Classes > Profiles, and Visualforce Pages
(In Community Workspaces, Administration> Pages > there was no selection as of 'Community Builder Page', so I just selected 'Default Page')
5. Added Post-Chat URL to Chat BUtton configuration as of
'https://livechat-fg.cs35.force.com/fashiongo/SurveyRedirectPage'
(Can I use Post-Chat Page as of 'SurveyRedirectPage' instead of URL? It doesn't matter to use either Page or URL for Post-Chat?)
6. Created Process Builders, saved, and activated.

Also checked the CSP and CORS however this error appears. 
livechat-fg.cs35.force.com refused to connect

Hello all

We have a requirement to add 70 or so IP addresses to a profile whitelist.

I was able to retrieve the profile using Ant retrieve and, looking at the metadata, you can see the IP's specified in the whitelist. I want to add IP's while keeping the existing ones intact instead of having to get the existing ones, merge them with the new ones then upload the lot.

I was not able to find this documented anywhere but it seemed logical that you could update a profile without having to upload the entire profile so I tried the following.

Package

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Package xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
    <types>
        <members>*</members>
        <name>Profile</name>
    </types>
    <version>47.0</version>
</Package>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Profile xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
    <loginIpRanges>
        <description>Azure IP</description>
        <startAddress>185.194.40.60</startAddress>
        <endAddress>185.194.40.61</endAddress>
    </loginIpRanges>
</Profile>

This sucessfully added that IP to the profile whitelist but wiped out what was already there. Do you know how I can append to the list instead of replacing it?

Cheers, Ben 
Hi - We are in the process of moving LiveAgent from Classic to Lightning. In Classic the user statuses 'Available', 'Busy', 'Offline' is automatically translated based on the user's language. But in Lightning these has to be defined as 'Presence Statuses'. Is there anyway we create these statuses and translate it based on language?
Hello community,

Regards