• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This for -
How to Code for Creating Validation Rule Challenge?

Rule needed - To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the saving of a new or updated contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).
Name the validation rule Contact must be in Account ZIP Code
A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be saved
The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check)
What I have:
AND( NOT(ISBLANK(AccountId)), MailingPostalCode != Account.ShippingPostalCode )

Error I am getting-
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Contract_End_Date__c]: [Contract_End_Date__c]

Unsure - I have the object Contract_End_Date__c (I have put it in ojects as a field for Account, Contact and Contract put it in all because i couldnt figure out the why?) and it is Required Field.

Thank you in advance,
Tom Smith

This for -
How to Code for Creating Validation Rule Challenge?

Rule needed - To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the saving of a new or updated contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).
Name the validation rule Contact must be in Account ZIP Code
A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be saved
The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check)
What I have:
AND( NOT(ISBLANK(AccountId)), MailingPostalCode != Account.ShippingPostalCode )

Error I am getting-
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Contract_End_Date__c]: [Contract_End_Date__c]

Unsure - I have the object Contract_End_Date__c (I have put it in ojects as a field for Account, Contact and Contract put it in all because i couldnt figure out the why?) and it is Required Field.

Thank you in advance,
Tom Smith

Challenge Requirements:
Create a flow:
Name: New Lead
Type: Screen Flow
In the flow, add a screen with these required screen fields.
Last Name
Company Name
In the flow, create a lead record.
Use the screen fields to set the lead’s Last Name and Company.
Store the lead’s ID in a Text variable called leadId.
In the flow, add another screen with a Lightning component screen field.
Name the field Upload_File
Choose the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component.
Use the leadId variable to set the component's Related Record ID attribute.
Activate the New Lead flow.
Create a new Lightning page:
Type: Home page
Label: Process Automation Home
In Process Automation Home, add a Flow component that references the New Lead flow.
Activate the page and set it as the default Home page.

I did all of this and yet it says it cannot detect force content?User-added image
User-added image