• 30 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a Class that sends an email when an Opportunity is Closed Won and if the Line_of_Service__c does not contain “Agawam”.  I need to add “Whippany” and “Mirabel” to that exclusion.  Can someone help me modify this code to exclude those also?

List<Opportunity> oppsThatGetAlerts = new List<Opportunity>();
        for( Opportunity o : updatedOpportunities ) {
            // 11-08-2016 jhm: If the Opp just went to Closed Won and it's from Durham, NC or Longmount, CO, Edinburgh we want to send an alert.
            if( ('Closed Won' == o.StageName) && ('Closed Won' != opportunityOldMap.get(o.Id).StageName) && (!o.Line_of_Service__c.contains('Agawam') ) ) {
                System.debug('*******');
                oppsThatGetAlerts.add( o );
            }
        }
        if( 0 < oppsThatGetAlerts.size() ) {
           sendOppAlerts( oppsThatGetAlerts );
        }

I’m hashtag#hiring for a Jr. Salesforce Administrator in Northborough, MA! Anyone looking to kick-start their Salesforce careers are welcome to apply using the link below! Salesforce certification required. Message me or email me for more info! afrozerahman@hydrogengroup.com No C2C offered at this time.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1563387548/?pathWildcard=1563387548&trk=job_capjs
The San Diego Workforce Partnership, Inc. (the Workforce Partnership) is a nonprofit entity chartered by the City and County of San Diego to administer employment and training programs that empower job seekers to meet the current and future workforce needs of employers in San Diego County. We currently have an opening for a Salesforce Developer to meet anticipated custom development needs.

For more information on this position and how to apply, please visit our application page (https://apply.workable.com/san-diego-workforce-partnership-1/j/C8F0363053/).

I have a Class that sends an email when an Opportunity is Closed Won and if the Line_of_Service__c does not contain “Agawam”.  I need to add “Whippany” and “Mirabel” to that exclusion.  Can someone help me modify this code to exclude those also?

List<Opportunity> oppsThatGetAlerts = new List<Opportunity>();
        for( Opportunity o : updatedOpportunities ) {
            // 11-08-2016 jhm: If the Opp just went to Closed Won and it's from Durham, NC or Longmount, CO, Edinburgh we want to send an alert.
            if( ('Closed Won' == o.StageName) && ('Closed Won' != opportunityOldMap.get(o.Id).StageName) && (!o.Line_of_Service__c.contains('Agawam') ) ) {
                System.debug('*******');
                oppsThatGetAlerts.add( o );
            }
        }
        if( 0 < oppsThatGetAlerts.size() ) {
           sendOppAlerts( oppsThatGetAlerts );
        }

Hello

I have a Custom Button that triggers displaying of a Lightning Component.
In the Custom Button, I can specify height but not width of the component.

User-added image

Currently, the width of the Lightning Component takes 50% of the screen but I want 90%.

How can I achieve that?

i am building a custom button for a list view and using java script described in this tutorial  http://www.interactiveties.com/b_execute_javascript_button.php .there is a doubt  related to this

1. we can get the list of selected items using  

{!GETRECORDIDS($ObjectType.Lead)};

if there is a pagination on list view. can we get the items selected on current page for example when we select A then it shows sobjects with name attributes started with A if we select some items from current page and we want to perform some operation on items selected on this page only .Is there any method for getting access to these records ?? please guideline

I’m hashtag#hiring for a Jr. Salesforce Administrator in Northborough, MA! Anyone looking to kick-start their Salesforce careers are welcome to apply using the link below! Salesforce certification required. Message me or email me for more info! afrozerahman@hydrogengroup.com No C2C offered at this time.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1563387548/?pathWildcard=1563387548&trk=job_capjs