• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Corrupted Outlook may result in permanent deletion of emails. To avoid the same, you shall urgently get soem Outlook recovery tool. I have worked with Gladwev's OLK14recovery tool. This tool extracted the stuck mails and converted them to MBOX format for easy access.
Outlook Mac mails are not supported in the Windows version. You will need a tool to get these emails converted to the right format. There are few OLM to PST converter tools like Gladwev's OLM to PST Converter Ultimate. This application converts emails directly from the Outlook mail identity, thus assures a better conversion speed and accuracy.

To import olm files to mac mail format, you will first need a tool like OLM Converter Pro. This product by Gladwev is too fast at converting the emails keeping the mail folders intact. Unlike many other tools, this tool comes with a free trial. The tool lets you add multiple OLM files for conversion in a single go. The tool offers free conversion for up to 10mails per folder. More than sufficient to test its abilities.

Outlook Mac emails are not readable on Mac Mail. However, you can export the databases to make this happen. There are many third party tools that offer to Export OLM to Mac Mail files. As they are all paid applications, better to take a free trial. My recommendation will be Gladwev’s OLM converter Pro.
Not all paid tools offer the same set of features. I have worked with a few in the past just for Converting OLM files to PST. Among them, I liked the working of OLM to PST Converter Ultimate. This tool by Gladwev is brilliant with conversion speed. The tool converts emails directly from the Outlook Mac database and converts all the contacts. Though it can easily export contacts from mac outlook to PST, I still suggest you take a free trial before the purchase.
Apple Mail has no option to read OLM files. Apple Mail can read MBOX files only. Neither Outlook nor Apple Mail can export OLM to MBOX format. However, few third applications can. These applications are not free and are payable. There are several tools that offer the same service. Among them, I really liked the functioning of OLM Converter Pro. This tool by Gladwev was too fast at converting my emails. Moreover, the mail contents and the mail folders were in the right place too.

There is no free solution for this task. Neither the Mac version of Outlook nor the Windows version comes with an add-on facility for this task. There isn’t any freeware application as well that can help you at this. However, there are plenty of paid tools to convert OLM files to PST mail format

OLM to PST Converter Ultimate by Gladwev was much impressed with the conversion speed and accuracy. The tool converted my emails directly from the Outlook database. The tool offers free conversion of up to 10mails per folder. 

I am looking out for the easiest way to move from Outlook Mac to APple Mail. mine is a POP account and no email exists in the server. Please help me with this.
I am looking out for the easiest way to move from Outlook Mac to APple Mail. mine is a POP account and no email exists in the server. Please help me with this.