• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
  I have a Component showing the List of Records already inserted for an Object. In that Component one button is there called "New". I want after clicking on "New" another Modal Pop up will open where user can insert the new values of different fields of the object and can save it. After saving Pop up will close and the List of Record component will be refreshed with the new record addition details in a row along with previously inserted record details in Separate Rows of the Record List.
Hope I could able to make you undertsnad my problem. If you can please reply with Example.
Thanks,
Debasish.

Hi,

I get the following error when trying to use a VF template since the winter 11:

(SELECT id, solution.solutionnote, solution.__procedure_information__c
^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:55
No such column '__procedure_information__c' on entity 'Solution'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

The same when previewing the template :
Error occurred trying to load the template for preview:
solution.solutionnote, solution.solutionnumber, solution.__solution_quality__c,
^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:80
No such column '__solution_quality__c' on entity 'Solution'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.. Please try editing your markup to correct the problem.

And when trying to save:
Error: ; nested exception is: common.exception.ApiQueryException: solution.solutionnote, solution.solutionnumber, solution.__solution_quality__c, ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:80 No such column '__solution_quality__c' on entity 'Solution'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

My field name is solution_quality__c without __ at the beginning
and my vf code is:
<apex:repeat var="Sols" value="{!RelatedTo.CaseSolutions}">
<table cols="2" border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2">
<tr><td width="20%" valign="top" bgcolor="#EEEEEE">Solution Quality:</td><td width="80%"><apex:outputText value="{!Sols.Solution.Solution_Quality__c}"/></td></tr>
<tr><td width="20%" valign="top" bgcolor="#EEEEEE">Additional Information:</td><td width="80%"><!--apex:outputText value="{!Sols.Solution.Procedure_information__c}" escape="false"/--></td></tr>
</table>
</apex:repeat>

what's wrong with this?

I have created a new custom object as "Automobile__c"

for the same object i have created a page and a controller to insert new record in to the same.

Visualforce Page:

<apex:page Controller="VolunteerRegisterContr" > <apex:sectionHeader title="Customer Opportunity" subtitle="Step 1"/> <apex:form > <apex:pageBlock title="Customer Information" mode="edit"> <apex:pageBlockButtons > <apex:commandButton action="{!Save}" value="Save" immediate="true"/> </apex:pageBlockButtons> <apex:pageBlockSection title="Registration"/> <table> <tr><td> <apex:outputLabel >Name</apex:outputLabel></td><td> <apex:inputField id="accountName" value="{!auto.Last_Name__c}" required="false" /></td></tr> <tr><td><apex:outputLabel >Street</apex:outputLabel> </td><td> <apex:inputField id="accountSite" value="{!auto.Street__c}"/></td></tr> <tr><td> <apex:outputLabel >Organization Name</apex:outputLabel> </td><td><apex:inputField id="contactFirstName" value="{!auto.Organization__c}"/></td> </tr><tr><td> <apex:outputLabel >Education</apex:outputLabel> </td> <td> <apex:inputField id="contactLastName" value="{!auto.Education__c}"/></td></tr></table> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:form> </apex:page>

Class

Public class VolunteerRegisterContr{ public ApexPages.StandardController controller; //Public Account acc{get; set;} Public Automobile__c auto{get; set;} Public String aName {get; set;} Public String aManufactureNamec {get; set;} Public String aLName {get; set;} Public String aStreet {get; set;} Public String aEdu {get; set;} public VolunteerRegisterContr(ApexPages.StandardController Controller) { auto=(Automobile__c)Controller.getRecord(); this.controller=Controller; } public VolunteerRegisterContr(){} public PageReference Save() { insert auto; return null; } }