• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to complete the Trailblazer challenge "Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals" and I am getting the error "...System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []"  

I have no clue what this error means or how to figure this out.

Help!
I am trying to complete the Trailblazer challenge "Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals" and I am getting the error "...System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []"  

I have no clue what this error means or how to figure this out.

Help!
Hi, I'm trying to complete the challenge for Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals and when I click the button to verify the challenge I get this message: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []

Can someone please show me where I went wrong? Thanks!