• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear All! 

Some times ago our company faced the problem of exchange between the sandbox and the local test ERP. Our IT guys found the cause of the conflict - it's in the Protocol used. In the sandbox at the moment we have encryption protocol TLS 1.2, that is not officially supported by 1C 8.2 (our local Erp). Now we are in the process of implementing a new erp, from 01.01.19 we will be on the new platform (it'll support TLS 1.2). The current Erp can't be updated. We know that it's planned to implement encryption protocol TLS 1.2 to prod system at the end of September'18 (is it?).

We kindly ask you to defer the update of the Protocol to TLS 1.2 in productive system to the end of the year. (otherwise, we will not have a possibility to exchange data ith Erp, and we will be left without salesforce).
In case it is impossible, could you advise us how to hold out for until the end of the year, pls?

Many thanks in advance for the quick response (we must do smth to salesforce will be alive)
(My e-mail: a.vasilkova@ltcompany.com)
Dear All! 

Some times ago our company faced the problem of exchange between the sandbox and the local test ERP. Our IT guys found the cause of the conflict - it's in the Protocol used. In the sandbox at the moment we have encryption protocol TLS 1.2, that is not officially supported by 1C 8.2 (our local Erp). Now we are in the process of implementing a new erp, from 01.01.19 we will be on the new platform (it'll support TLS 1.2). The current Erp can't be updated. We know that it's planned to implement encryption protocol TLS 1.2 to prod system at the end of September'18 (is it?).

We kindly ask you to defer the update of the Protocol to TLS 1.2 in productive system to the end of the year. (otherwise, we will not have a possibility to exchange data ith Erp, and we will be left without salesforce).
In case it is impossible, could you advise us how to hold out for until the end of the year, pls?

Many thanks in advance for the quick response (we must do smth to salesforce will be alive)
(My e-mail: a.vasilkova@ltcompany.com)
Hi All,
Our Salesforce application uses web service callout to intergrate to a partner's system (non-salesforce).
The partner is asking if it is OK to enable TLS 1.1/1.2 on their firewal.
I refered to this document https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000221207
Browser supports TLS 1.1/1.2.
My questions are:
1. from code wise, do we need to make any change?
2. Do I need to enabled TLS in my Salesforce org?
3. We have other partners not using TLS 1.1/1.2. Will the same code work for both?

This is the code snippet:

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
        String end_point = host+(port!=NULL?+(':'+port):'')+url_path+url_params+starter;

req.setEndpoint(end_point);
        req.setMethod('GET');
        req.setTimeout(5000);
        try {
            Http http = new Http();
            HTTPResponse res;
            res = http.send(req);

final_url = 'Success';
            final_url+=('\n\n'+res.getBody());
            final_url+=('\n\n'+req.toString());
            integration.Parameters__c=(integration.Parameters__c+'\n\n'+final_url);
            //update integration;
        } catch(Exception e) {
            final_url = 'Error: ' + e.getMessage();
            final_url+=('\n\n'+req.toString());
            integration.Parameters__c=(integration.Parameters__c+'\n\n'+final_url);

}

Thanks,
David