• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Has anyone managed to filter several date columns using a single date widget?

For example, I want to group by END_DATE in one widget and by EFFECTIVE_DATE in another, however only one date filter should be necessary for the end user to filter these widgets to isolate a specific week/month etc.

Thanks for any advice you can provide!
Hi everybody, I'm trying to split an Einstein Analytics dataset into different date groups, and then append the columns to one another.I'd like to assign a certain date range to one variable, the previous week to a second variable, and then cogroup the two by day number. I've attached a sample of what I'm able to achieve with a "union" function, however my goal would be to join the "Data_Re.Day_Week_Num" columns to bring this information on the same line. 
User-added image
Here's my attempt at using a cogroup to join the two, however I get an ID TOKEN error in my last "foreach" when trying to refer to either column in q2 or q3.
q= 'DateSource;
q2 = filter q by date('Disposition_Time__c_Year', 'Disposition_Time__c_Month', 'Disposition_Time__c_Day') in [dateRange([2017,12,05], [2018,12,05])];
q2 = filter q2 by 'Data_Re.Week_Num' in ["48"];
q2 = filter q2 by 'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num' in ["1","2","3","4","5"];
q2 = group q2 by ('Disposition_Time__c_Year', 'Disposition_Time__c_Month', 'Disposition_Time__c_Day','Data_Re.Week_Num','Data_Re.Day_Week_Num','Disposition_Date__c','Data_Re.Previous_Week_Num');
q3 = filter q by date('Disposition_Time__c_Year', 'Disposition_Time__c_Month', 'Disposition_Time__c_Day') in [dateRange([2017,12,05], [2018,12,05])];
q3 = filter q3 by 'Data_Re.Week_Num' == "47";
q3 = filter q3 by 'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num' in ["1","2","3","4","5"];
q3 = filter q3 by 'Disposition_Time__c_Year' != "2017";
q3 = group q3 by ('Disposition_Time__c_Year', 'Disposition_Time__c_Month', 'Disposition_Time__c_Day','Data_Re.Week_Num','Data_Re.Day_Week_Num', 'Data_Re.Previous_Week_Num','Disposition_Date__c');
q3 = foreach q3 generate  'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num' as 'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num', 'Data_Re.Previous_Week_Num' as 'Data_Re.Previous_Week_Num', 'Disposition_Date__c' as 'Disposition_Date__c';
q2 = foreach q2 generate 'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num' as 'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num', 'Data_Re.Previous_Week_Num' as 'Data_Re.Previous_Week_Num', 'Disposition_Date__c' as 'Disposition_Date__c';
qtot= cogroup q2 by ('Data_Re.Day_Week_Num'),q3 by ('Data_Re.Day_Week_Num');
qtot= foreach qtot generate q3.'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num' as 'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num', q2.'Disposition_Date__c' as 'Disposition_Date__c2', q3.'Disposition_Date__c' as 'Disposition_Date__c3';

Has anyone done something similar? Thanks for any help you can provide!
I was wondering if anyone else needed to create a connection between Teradata and Einstein Analytics to feed a dashboard. If so, I'd love to hear the workaround you found to avoid exporting a .csv file and replacing the dataset manually :)
Hi everyone! I'm very new to Salesforce and was wondering if anyone had encountered issues using a Visualforce page linked to a custom object in the app (version 16.3 running on iOS 11). When I open the custom object and create a new record, every time I select the value in a picklist I'm brought back to the top of the screen. I referred to the following fix (https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T2oLAAS) which I appended to my code but I can't seem to make it such that when a user clicks on a picklist and edits its value, the screen doesn't shift up when the picklist dropdown disappears.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide :) 
Hi everybody, I'm trying to split an Einstein Analytics dataset into different date groups, and then append the columns to one another.I'd like to assign a certain date range to one variable, the previous week to a second variable, and then cogroup the two by day number. I've attached a sample of what I'm able to achieve with a "union" function, however my goal would be to join the "Data_Re.Day_Week_Num" columns to bring this information on the same line. 
User-added image
Here's my attempt at using a cogroup to join the two, however I get an ID TOKEN error in my last "foreach" when trying to refer to either column in q2 or q3.
q= 'DateSource;
q2 = filter q by date('Disposition_Time__c_Year', 'Disposition_Time__c_Month', 'Disposition_Time__c_Day') in [dateRange([2017,12,05], [2018,12,05])];
q2 = filter q2 by 'Data_Re.Week_Num' in ["48"];
q2 = filter q2 by 'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num' in ["1","2","3","4","5"];
q2 = group q2 by ('Disposition_Time__c_Year', 'Disposition_Time__c_Month', 'Disposition_Time__c_Day','Data_Re.Week_Num','Data_Re.Day_Week_Num','Disposition_Date__c','Data_Re.Previous_Week_Num');
q3 = filter q by date('Disposition_Time__c_Year', 'Disposition_Time__c_Month', 'Disposition_Time__c_Day') in [dateRange([2017,12,05], [2018,12,05])];
q3 = filter q3 by 'Data_Re.Week_Num' == "47";
q3 = filter q3 by 'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num' in ["1","2","3","4","5"];
q3 = filter q3 by 'Disposition_Time__c_Year' != "2017";
q3 = group q3 by ('Disposition_Time__c_Year', 'Disposition_Time__c_Month', 'Disposition_Time__c_Day','Data_Re.Week_Num','Data_Re.Day_Week_Num', 'Data_Re.Previous_Week_Num','Disposition_Date__c');
q3 = foreach q3 generate  'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num' as 'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num', 'Data_Re.Previous_Week_Num' as 'Data_Re.Previous_Week_Num', 'Disposition_Date__c' as 'Disposition_Date__c';
q2 = foreach q2 generate 'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num' as 'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num', 'Data_Re.Previous_Week_Num' as 'Data_Re.Previous_Week_Num', 'Disposition_Date__c' as 'Disposition_Date__c';
qtot= cogroup q2 by ('Data_Re.Day_Week_Num'),q3 by ('Data_Re.Day_Week_Num');
qtot= foreach qtot generate q3.'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num' as 'Data_Re.Day_Week_Num', q2.'Disposition_Date__c' as 'Disposition_Date__c2', q3.'Disposition_Date__c' as 'Disposition_Date__c3';

Has anyone done something similar? Thanks for any help you can provide!
Hi everyone! I'm very new to Salesforce and was wondering if anyone had encountered issues using a Visualforce page linked to a custom object in the app (version 16.3 running on iOS 11). When I open the custom object and create a new record, every time I select the value in a picklist I'm brought back to the top of the screen. I referred to the following fix (https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T2oLAAS) which I appended to my code but I can't seem to make it such that when a user clicks on a picklist and edits its value, the screen doesn't shift up when the picklist dropdown disappears.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide :) 
I using Dataloader and windows command line to auto schedule export, import data daily. I follow all step of Data Loader Guide but 
I still got an error about sent request. I pretty sure that I have used the working proxy in the browser and Dataloader manual way in conflict file.
Here is my conflict file process-conf.xml:
Thank you guy and best regard.

<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN"
"http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">
<beans>
<bean id="accountInsert"
class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner"
singleton="false">
<description>accountInsert job gets the account record from the CSV file
and inserts it into Salesforce.</description>
<property name="name" value="accountInsert"/>
<property name="configOverrideMap">